Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For all ES drinkers

Fletch_Lives59

I love how it says:

Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.

Do not use

if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer

in children under 12 years of age

I somehow can't believe they are attempting to sell this as a hangover cure when they have these two warnings above that kind of go against what caused the hangover in the first place :doh:

I mean, of course your probably going to have more than 3 drinks a day. Especially for the typical people who have or get hangovers, which more than likely means they went on a bender (WAY more than 3 drinks) the night prior. I've never heard someone say (Except for H_H :silly: ) "Man I got tore up last night, I shouldn't have drank those 3 beers". I know they are probably meaning people who regurally drink and not just the person who once a month or so goes out and gets lit.

The other highlighted part is kind of worded funny so I'm not 100% sure what they were trying to convey, but it got lost in transcription.

Pffffffft. Little hair of the dog, (I prefer a beer or 3), and something to eat.,(er these days,rare as they may be, some couch time as well). Have a nice day.

Exactly what a bunch of pansies. If it's really bad, the only place to go is back to where you came from.

Yesterday I woke up hurting, started off with a couple of baileys and coffees, then my buddie talked me into a buttery nipple martini at 11:30.

Exactly what a bunch of pansies. If it's really bad, the only place to go is back to where you came from.

Yesterday I woke up hurting, started off with a couple of baileys and coffees, then my buddie talked me into a buttery nipple martini at 11:30.

What??? :nono: Speaking of pansy. Beer or Bloody Mary at 11:30 NOT martinis

I always drink a few glasses of water at the end of a heavy drinking session and I always wake up fine! No hangovers! I've been told that the hangovers are from dehydration and drinking water prevents them. Works for me anyways.

Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner.

That is what I do and I never have a hangover after a ES/RR tailgate. :laugh:

Buttery nipple martini? Give you a hangover all over again drinking that stuff.

Pretty sure it breaks all kinds of laws to call people pansies, then go on to talk about drinking buttery nipple martini's. :laugh:

Archived