Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call ticket office for Green Parking!

Forehead

I just called and they said you have to have been on the waitlist to upgrade to green from red. To get on the waitlist, you have to fax in a letter stating that you would like to upgrade.

I had called to check once a year for the past few, just to make sure I was waitlisted for the upgrade. Each time I received verbal confirmation from various TO agents that I was in fact on the waitlist, but suddenly I'm not. The chick on the phone was nice about it and said she'd put me on the waitlist w/out having to fax the letter.

Oh well. At least I'm fortunate enough to have a red pass when a lot of people don't even have that.

What does the e-mail state?

Here 'tis:

Please do not reply to this message via email; you must call the Ticket Office to accept this offer.

Dear Redskins Season Ticket Holder,

A very limited number on-site parking passes have become available for purchase for the 2008 season. These on-site passes are being sold on a "first-come, first-serve" basis.

These parking passes are priced at $350.0.0 per pass for the season. Due to time constraints payment is due upon seat acceptance.

Act today to ensure that you don’t miss this opportunity! Please contact the Washington Redskins Ticket Office at (301) 276-6050

Please do not reply to this message via email; you must call the Ticket Office to accept this offer.

Hail to the Redskins!!!

FTR, I'm Moorecards' daughter. First year ticket holder - top row of 405, two tickets. I got this email Monday, and FedEx brought my green passes today! I'm thrilled for me (sorry! ;) ) but as puzzled as everyone else as to how this process works.

This sucks because I went ahead and bought passes for the season from a boardie and now they are offering these passes and who knows when this opportunity will come knocking again? The ticket office told me that basically, you had to fax a letter of interest to get the passes and then they put you on a list. Then I get this email? Just goes to show you how arbitrary these things can be.

Here 'tis:

A very limited number on-site parking passes have become available for purchase for the 2008 season. These on-site passes are being sold on a "first-come, first-serve" basis.

FTR, I'm Moorecards' daughter. First year ticket holder - top row of 405, two tickets. I got this email Monday, and FedEx brought my green passes today! I'm thrilled for me (sorry! ;) ) but as puzzled as everyone else as to how this process works.

I know this sounds crazy, but I wonder if that means that they're only available for the 2008 season?

I am the one that posted it in the bottom of another thread in the Stadium about my daughter getting them. I called today and also got my green passes (went to Fed-Ex Field and picked them up since I live 3.9 miles away). Also sold my blue passes I had. So today has been a good day !!!!!!

I know this sounds crazy, but I wonder if that means that they're only available for the 2008 season?

Well, the agent assured me that wasn't the case, and I'm hoping he's right. Although, from what I read about the all-over-the-board answers from the ticket office... :(

Archived