Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call ticket office for Green Parking!

Forehead

Folks,

This was buried in a Stadium thread, but it's true, I just got off the phone with the ticket office.

They have a limited amount of Green Parking available for the season, $350. I'm not trying to step on anybody's toes who is trying to sell their passes, but a lot of people, like myself, have been wanting green parking for awhile. Plus which, it gets you the parking for however many years you want it.

I don't know if you actually have to have received an e-mail (I did) to be eligible, but I think it's definitely worth a shot.

Good luck

Patrick

I'm screwed.

He said that I could switch my blues for greens, but the only way to do that is to ride up to FedEx and trade them.

They won't ship them, because they want to get the blue passes back. They only ship them to people who don't currently have passes.

The reason that I'm screwed is that I gave my Bills game,(including my blue parking pass), away!!!!!!

Now they won't let me trade my passes because I have to trade the entire season and they won't let me pay the difference for the pass that I've gave away. :doh:

DAMMIT!!!!!

I'm screwed.

He said that I could switch my blues for greens, but the only way to do that is to ride up to FedEx and trade them.

They won't ship them, because they want to get the blue passes back. They only ship them to people who don't currently have passes.

The reason that I'm screwed is that I gave my Bills game,(including my blue parking pass), away!!!!!!

Now they won't let me trade my passes because I have to trade the entire season and they won't let me pay the difference for the pass that I've gave away. :doh:

DAMMIT!!!!!

Damn man just buy them!! Think you'll ever get this oportunity again?? Sell the rest of the blues.

I can do better than that. Whats your spirit of choice?? Bourbon, Tequila, Scotch, Absinthe??? :D

I'm a vodka man Bob, though Dave turned me onto that Honey Turkey stuff last year. I've never had absinthe though. Anyway, I don't need a whole bottle, just a shot will do;)

I've never had absinthe though.

Taste a little like liquorice, but everyone should experience it at least once. :silly: Let me get with MIA about where he gets his at. I will get some for you for the first regular season NFC East game.

Archived