Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

From a "Dallass" Fan

Spec138

Which two non-starters impressed you the most?  

821 members have voted

1. 1. Which two non-starters impressed you the most?

I'm nearly positive that wasn't Mix who bobbled the onside kick. In fact I didn't think Mix even played last night, which might be why he was invisible. I think it was Khary Campbell who bobbled the onside kick, but whoever it was it certainly wasn't Mix.

You're correct.

It wasn't Mix. My mistake on that. I didn't look at the number, I saw the nameplate and thought it said "Mix"

Upon further review, I'm pretty sure it was #80 which is Mann. But I don't have video of it... Erased the DVR of it last night :doh:

It could have been 50. *sigh*

You're correct.

It wasn't Mix. My mistake on that. I didn't look at the number, I saw the nameplate and thought it said "Mix"

Upon further review, I'm pretty sure it was #80 which is Mann. But I don't have video of it... Erased the DVR of it last night :doh:

It could have been 50. *sigh*

yea it was Mann

This is going to be an interesting year. Everyone picks us to be last in the NFCE, but after watching last night I am wondering how we will really do. I saw some really good things, but this is a preseason game, and the first one. Our defense looked shakey but I realize we only had 3 starters out there so its almost impossible to know how they are going to do. I think this team is going to upset a lot of the prognosticators' forecasts.

I still say it's all up in the air at this point. We could be first because we have a talented team, or last. I did like they way the team looked poised yesterday.

Am I the only one not seeing this. It's a trap! There is something sinister behind this thread. I don't know what it is but I'll figure it out. I can smell the evil from here. :laugh:

But seriously.....I hate you guys. Not in a violent way, just in a "I'd rather us go 2 and 14 and beat you twice than go to the playoffs and lose to you twice" sort of way. Sorry, I'm Cherokee so it's in my genes. It would make it easier if you filled my stereotype of a Cowboys fan though. :cheers:

Hi guys, it's finally that time of the year again. Enjoyed watching the HOF game and was impressed with the depth of your offense. I'm ready for another season of trash talk, ridiculous arguements, and most of all, great games. Here's to a great year.

Spec

You are an idiot.

Sorry, just getting back into practice.

Cheers Spec. You are a Texas based fan so I now like you. We Redskins fans all have that one maverick brother or child who wears the silver star just to tick us off. I bet you don't have any Skins fans who do that in Texas just to be jerks. It's the real reason we don't like the Cowboys... just ask Skins fans. I am right.

You have a very good team again this year. Barber and Romo sits to pee are solid players and good guys. It's hard not to like them. Owens will eventually implode just when you reach the pinnacle of success, but enjoy the ride. We will of course be snickering as he brings you down eventually. He urinated on your star though didn't he? Now you know what we had to suffer through watching Deion Sanders put on the sacred uniform that Art Monk and other Redskin greats wore.

Good luck this year though. It's a tough division with the Superbowl champs and Brian Westbrook who is probably more valuable than Ladanian Tomlinson. NFC East baby.

Hi guys, it's finally that time of the year again. Enjoyed watching the HOF game and was impressed with the depth of your offense. I'm ready for another season of trash talk, ridiculous arguements, and most of all, great games. Here's to a great year.

Spec

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

coming from another Dallas fan I've always respected Art Monk and Darrell Green's skills as football players but after their HOF speeches I've now became big fans of those 2 GREAT men.

As for this year, it's going to be a good one. Skins look even MORE ready and focused. I like what I saw from Jim Zorn's offense, not the same ole boring stuff from Saunders and Gibbs.

What concerned me was the speed at which your QB's got rid of the ball. It might be tough to pressure your QB this year...

I thought that you guys looked good. Granted, it's the 1st preseason game...but you still looked prepared.

Ok, I didn't read the WHOLE thread, but I did read the first few responses, so let me be AMONG the first here to say:

**** you! I hate Dallas & everything about that stinkhole & their fans. What the hell are you closet Redskins fans doing watching a Redskins game & complimenting us about how we looked? There is no way in HELL I would even consider watching a Cowboys HoF induction (in fact, I think I was projectile vomiting the whole time Michael Irvin was speaking during his induction-& I didn't even watch it)!

Where the hell is the hatred? Where is the inbred nonsense we are used to? Has beating you guys up over the last couple of years softened you gals? Maybe y'all should change your colors to lavendar & pink. Shouldn't you be on a Brokeback message board comparing stories of incest & dog raping?

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

No, I am not a good person. I hate...hate....HATE the mother****ing Cowboys!

Oh it's there, but if you look on page 45 of your Fan Handbook, preseason is the only time it is allowed to acknowledge your rival team's strenghts.

Apparently, your handbook is different from mine. See, mine says hate your enemy at ALL times, not just during the regular season or post season.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Well now; thanks for your kind words?! :rolleyes:

As for this year' date=' it's going to be a good one. Skins look even MORE ready and focused. I like what I saw from Jim Zorn's offense, not the same ole boring stuff from Saunders and Gibbs. [b']Question~ who is your coach, again? :laugh:[/b]

Thank you for making that statement. A slant against Gibbs SHOULD be a slant against the 'skins. Gibbs did what he could. All in all, after the layoff, very few coaches have done better.

You suck. Redskins suck. Cowboys will win the next 10 superbowls.

Happy? :P

EDIT: Drunk

haha,

but liked your first post. thanks. Cheers and may the best team win (which of course is us..):silly:

oh yeah and **** the cow****s:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

I am a Washingtonian. However, my love for all things Washington takes a hiatus once football season starts. It's time for me to set aside our common evils of our town being invaded with nondriving tourists. Of us all living, breathing, sleeping politics 24/7--ad nauseum. Our common insanity of driving the Beltway during rush hour (5am-10pm). Of getting caught in Big Brother red light cams in DC and speed traps in MD.

Nope, that's all over. Time for the Great Divide to commence. As of this moment, I hate you all and hope your team rots in :censored:. Now I become a visitor in my own town. An enemy among my own friends and family. A daughter my own father cannot love. I am a foreigner speaking a language you folks cannot understand. The language of "Luv Them Cowboys".

Come February, I will love you all again with all my Washingtonian heart. But until then... :redpunch:

Hey congrats on Darrell Green and Art Monk. I grew up watching them. They are definitely icons of game. Bravo!

Good luck to the Redskins this season. Thumbs up to you. You guys looked pretty good in the preseason game. It's going to be a very competitive season. (aka, Good luck trying to beat us. You'll fail. But at least you have a respectable shot.)

All in clean, good-natured fun, of course.:D

Speaking of failure, you guys are starting Romo sits to pee again? Yeah. You guys & failure have become pretty close friends, huh. ;)
I cannot lie. You speak the truth. I was a tad bit upset with Romo sits to pee and the team at the end of last season. I also do not think Garrett is the offensive genius everyone makes him out to be. I'd like to see how he would do without a superhuman player like TO outrunning and outcatching everybody. Moreover, some of the plays like the Patriots run have never seen the light of day in our offensive playbook. [insert joke here if you like] There was one game my mouth was open I was so amazed at the tactical genius of the routes the Patriots were running. Their trick plays were even better. I hate the Patriots but I cannot deny they've got skillz.

Basically, it's time for Dallas to close the deal or shut up. (You know we'll never shut up, don't you? And why should we? We are America's Team after all. :)) This is our season though. I can feel it in me bones. The cards are stacked in our favor. I equate Dallas winning the Super Bowl this year to Obama winning the presidency: If we can't get it done under these circumstances, with everything we've got going for us, then I don't know when it will ever happen.

Though I will admit that I was none too pleased when you guys signed Jason "Foxtrot" Taylor. I think he will add a much needed spark to your defense to help fill the void left with the passing of the dynamic Sean Taylor. Barring injury, Jason has plenty of "Defensive Player of the Year" left in him. I am actually excited to see him play for the Redskins--except when he plays against us, naturally.

Truly, I like it when Redskins are pumped up and doing well. Irrespective of the Cowboys-Redskins rivalry, the Redskins is my hometown team. And I would rather not live in a scrub city like the poor people of New Jersey, Oakland, Phoenix, Houston, Detroit, and Cincinnati must endure year after year. That kind of shameful head-in-paper bag living I cannot do. Besides, an energized Skins defense is nothing we cannot handle of course. Just an impediment we could have done without. But hey, anything worth having is worth fighting for.

And if it looks like Jason is becoming too formidable, we'll just turn on a little Samba music and maybe he'll get confused and start dancing Solid Gold style instead of tackling hard-hitting style.:D

Sorry for that last JT comment. It was corny, unfunny and just plain wrong for me to say. Especially when everyone knows his favorite dance move is the mambo. Please accept my apologies. :eaglesuck:gaintsuck

okay, I know Boys and Skins fans can agree on our hatred for the Egals and Gnats, but as a Boys fan you just CANNOT use those smileys in a post, considering they say "Go Skins!" :laugh:

use these instead: sux_iggles.gifsux_jints.gif

:thumbsup:

:secret: Yes, I know. It pained me greatly to do it. And it pains me even more living with the knowledge of what I've done. But I had to do something to suck up...umm to maintain friendly relations with these fine Redskins folks, so I wouldn't get banned for life could show how classy Cowboys fans are. I needed to make amends after taking comedic liberties at the expense of their new boy. :dance:

When one is walking around in the lion's den, one mustn't look like succulent, fresh meat and then ring the dinner bell. Keeping their minds off of being hungry is the only way to survive. I regret that I had to stoop to such low tactics in order to do so.

Archived