Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

From a "Dallass" Fan

Spec138

Which two non-starters impressed you the most?  

821 members have voted

1. 1. Which two non-starters impressed you the most?

Hi guys, it's finally that time of the year again. Enjoyed watching the HOF game and was impressed with the depth of your offense. I'm ready for another season of trash talk, ridiculous arguements, and most of all, great games. Here's to a great year.

Spec

coming from another Dallas fan I've always respected Art Monk and Darrell Green's skills as football players but after their HOF speeches I've now became big fans of those 2 GREAT men.

As for this year, it's going to be a good one. Skins look even MORE ready and focused. I like what I saw from Jim Zorn's offense, not the same ole boring stuff from Saunders and Gibbs.

This is going to be an interesting year. Everyone picks us to be last in the NFCE, but after watching last night I am wondering how we will really do. I saw some really good things, but this is a preseason game, and the first one. Our defense looked shakey but I realize we only had 3 starters out there so its almost impossible to know how they are going to do. I think this team is going to upset a lot of the prognosticators' forecasts.

coming from another Dallas fan I've always respected Art Monk and Darrell Green's skills as football players but after their HOF speeches I've now became big fans of those 2 GREAT men.

As for this year, it's going to be a good one. Skins look even MORE ready and focused. I like what I saw from Jim Zorn's offense, not the same ole boring stuff from Saunders and Gibbs.

Thanks. You forgot your ridiculous arguments. :D

Well now; thanks for your kind words?! :rolleyes:

As for this year, it's going to be a good one. Skins look even MORE ready and focused. I like what I saw from Jim Zorn's offense, not the same ole boring stuff from Saunders and Gibbs. Question~ who is your coach, again? :laugh:

Thanks for not being a typical Dallas troll. The offense should get even deeper once Kelly and Thomas get healthy. After watching last night's game, I can't wait to see what they bring to the table. This is going to be one hell of a season in the NFC East.
Don't forget Mix. :)

I really believe that Mix is going to make the team and be very valuable for depth purposes and a great ST's player.

Don't forget Mix. :)

I really believe that Mix is going to make the team and be very valuable for depth purposes and a great ST's player.

I don't know. He was pretty much invisible last night. Again, with the disclaimer its only one preseason game, but he didn't do much, and I wasn't impressed when he bobbled the onside kick only to be saved by Horton.

McMullen and Mann might put pressure on Mix if we are keeping six receivers.

Moss, El, Thrash, Kelly, Thomas are virtual locks.

That leaves Mix, McMullen, Toler, Mann battling for the last spot.

McMullen and Mann played pretty well last night.

I don't know. He was pretty much invisible last night. Again, with the disclaimer its only one preseason game, but he didn't do much, and I wasn't impressed when he bobbled the onside kick only to be saved by Horton.

I'm nearly positive that wasn't Mix who bobbled the onside kick. In fact I didn't think Mix even played last night, which might be why he was invisible. I think it was Khary Campbell who bobbled the onside kick, but whoever it was it certainly wasn't Mix.

Archived