Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I know you're going to overreact tonight, still, read why preseason is "meaningless"

Mister Happy

It won't be meaningless for Frost..........

glad I'm not the only one thinking of that. I'm actually excited to see that kid Brooks punt.

I for one won't over react, but I'm sure some will. I'm in total homer mode, but realistic that our young guys are gonna be out there. I'm interested to see how they do.

To me preseason is about coaching and putting it to the players and then to the field. Rookies and backups still need to be coached to the highest level. I want to see tonight that Zorn has done a good job installing the west coast into the starters and the rookies and backups. Good crisp football this early in the year will mean a lot of hard work has been going on at redskins park. :cheers:

Not yet. The "game" hasn't started, but if the starters don't "win" tonight, many people will pronounce our season over.

Some of us have already pronounced the season over and did so before training camp even started; so those people who pronounce it over tonight are actually LATE to the party.

It's always great to hear how something is meaningless. In fact it is meaningless to tell us that the game is meaningless. You are free to not watch the game. I will. And I will enjoy watching it. Great thread!

"Preseason is meaningless" is a phrase that means you can't tell anything about a team based on the results of a preseason "game."

You'll understand it better when you see what happens on this board after the "game." Trust me. Lots of people will be saying "preseason is meaningless" many times in the near future.

Some of us have already pronounced the season over and did so before training camp even started; so those people who pronounce it over tonight are actually LATE to the party.

Well, I don't know who the US are but it sure as hell doesn't include me. I think it's safe to assume the US also doesn't include the 28,000 who went to the TC scrimmage and the 5000 who couldnt' get in or the 16,000 fans who were in Canton last night. Majority Rules !!!

And try to tell the entire state of Hawaii that tonight is a meaningless game. I don't think that would get very far.

Archived