Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I know you're going to overreact tonight, still, read why preseason is "meaningless"

Mister Happy

You are a veteran sharter. Your sharts faze you no longer. :laugh:

:laugh:

Exactly!

Damn dude. What a waste of a 5,000th post - a response about a sharting. :silly:

Actually, I wouldn't want it any other way. I think a shart response pretty much sums up my experience here at ES.

:laugh:

Nah. I prefer Leif Ericksson, personally. Besides it doesn't take all that much trailblazing to see that this season is headed towards a cliff very quickly. I'm just trying to save some of the lemmings who are chasing the bandwagon and liable to go right over the cliff with the team.

Come on...goin over the cliff with the team seems like a helluva good time! Crap, most exciting thing thats happened to me for a while.

Hell, I'm in!!! Who's with me people? Who wants the cliff????

:laugh: :laugh:

I love late night chats, when the mods are away and asleep.

Even though we'll probably get in trouble tomorrow morning.

:)

Yea, mods, nany nany boo boo. :nana:

Man, it's so nice to post in the Stadium again. My posts actually count!!!

Besides it doesn't take all that much trailblazing to see that this season is headed towards a cliff very quickly.

:doh:

I know I'm diving into shark infested waters when I say this, but here goes anyway.

What makes you think that? I mean, aside from your suicidal tendencies (I know you are sitting there with the razor to your wrist as you type) & your apparent need for attention (albeit, often bad attention, but attention all the same), what could you possibly see in this team right now that makes you believe that?

It must be difficult being a Skins fan surrounded by cheaters & in all likelihood, I would be as depressed as you if I lived in Mass too, but c'mon. I'm starting to think that you purposely look for the bad in everything just so you can be the one to say "I told you so."

I imagine if you got to Heaven, you'd be complaining to God that the River of Life is too deep.

Come on...goin over the cliff with the team seems like a helluva good time! Crap, most exciting thing thats happened to me for a while.

Hell, I'm in!!! Who's with me people? Who wants the cliff????

I'm down! :thumbsup: In fact, I'll drive! :D

:doh:

I know I'm diving into shark infested waters when I say this, but here goes anyway.

What makes you think that? I mean, aside from your suicidal tendencies (I know you are sitting there with the razor to your wrist as you type) & your apparent need for attention (albeit, often bad attention, but attention all the same), what could you possibly see in this team right now that makes you believe that?

It must be difficult being a Skins fan surrounded by cheaters & in all likelihood, I would be as depressed as you if I lived in Mass too, but c'mon. I'm starting to think that you purposely look for the bad in everything just so you can be the one to say "I told you so."

I imagine if you got to Heaven, you'd be complaining to God that the River of Life is too deep.

Yea, basically no one likes him. He doesn't relaize that he is on everyones ignore list. ;)

I'd guess Blues Brothers.:laugh:

Yeah, see I'm one of the few idiots who hasn't seen that. Not really any desire too either. I know, I know. I already said it for ya. ;)

Yea. There is this thing called a life. I don't think he has it. :laugh:

Well, he DOES live in Mass, surrounded, I can only assume, by Cheaters fans...I mean, Patriots fans. They only know how to suppress life up there, not live it. :laugh:

Let's not forget what it really is: Preseason.

So let's go over a few reasons why preseason is "meaningless."

I would bet that starters don't mail it in when they're out there.

Coaches want to see flawless execution. Execution is not meaningless. Its the essence of football. Execution. Execution is the difference between winning and losing.

For some players the preseason games are their superbowls.

For players like Colt Brennan, Maurice Mann, Jason Goode, Fred Davis, Marcus Mason, Chris Horton, Rob Jackson, J.T Tryon, Matt Richardson and Rinehart then the mid level vets-Cartwright, Collins, K. Campbell, Vernon Fox, Stu Schwiegert, Cedrick Holt, Matt Sinclair, Al Fincher, Golston, Evans, Torrence etc. etc. etc.

Plus its football and I needed it:cheers:

Archived