Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

East Coast Vs West Coast

Tour of Duty

I think we are all missing the number one fact in this argument.

The east coast has a city...that city is called Washington, D.C.

Washington D.C. is the home to a football team, this team is called the Washington Redskins.

People living in MD, VA, and D.C. enjoy not only living in the broadcast area of the Washington Redskins, but living in close proximity to the stadium. I'll tell ya, last December, you couldn't offer me any of those West Coast advantages as a trade for standing in FedEx field amongst 90,000 people, drenched and freezing, looking at a 27-6 scoreboard while singing Hail to The Redskins.

I rest my case.

Cheater. :mad:

St. Louis and Chicago, though not ON the coast, are still certainly eastern cities, or at least the eastern most Mid-Western cities. Chicago defiantly has that

"east coast mentality" and many believe St. Louis is a southern city. I consider them to be eastern cities, at least.

I don't recall Chicago having an east coast mentality.

In any case, if you want to take that approach and cherry pick all the little good bits, then you also have to take into account Gary, Cleveland, Detroit, Newark, Trenton, Baltimore, Toledo, Rochester, Youngstown, Philthy, Flint, etc... :D

The problem with California is that it's filled with Californians.

Probably the most pretentious, materialistic, extremely self-interested people on the planet. No character, no history, no culture, and no class. Just big money, big fake boobies, big egos, and small penises.*

Choking pollution

Worst traffic in world

$800,000 for a POS house

High Crime

Snotty Women whose first question is "what do you drive" followed up with "what do you do"

And of course, it all comes marvelously together when you have to listen to one of these blowhards act like Cali is the only place to live. Guess what, I've lived there. It sucks ass.

But the weathers nice!!!! :jerk:

:movefast:

*Present company excluded of course. :)

This oughta get things moving again. This thread was waay too civil for the ES Tailgate. In other words, jus jokes, sort of :silly: :munchout: :silly:

The problem with California is that it's filled with Californians.

Probably the most pretentious, materialistic, extremely self-interested people on the planet. No character, no history, no culture, and no class. Just big money, big fake boobies, big egos, and small penises.*

Choking pollution

Worst traffic in world

$800,000 for a POS house

High Crime

Snotty Women whose first question is "what do you drive" followed up with "what do you do"

And of course, it all comes marvelously together when you have to listen to one of these blowhards act like Cali is the only place to live. Guess what, I've lived there. It sucks ass.

But the weathers nice!!!! :jerk:

:movefast:

*Present company excluded of course. :)

This oughta get things moving again. This thread was waay too civil for the ES Tailgate. In other words, jus jokes, sort of :silly: :munchout: :silly:

No way the weather sucks. It's the same old same odl. Booooring. No snow in SoCal either.

Archived