Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Seahawks November 23~ TAILGATE MAP INCLUDED

ljs

so one of my coworkers who goes to every Hawks game just sent me this email...

"No I’m not going to watch another loss. I’ll be watching the disaster from my couch. It should be a better experience for you, the Qwest crowds are a bit more subdued this year. Lots more opposing fans because people selling tickets. "

so one of my coworkers who goes to every Hawks game just sent me this email...

"No I’m not going to watch another loss. I’ll be watching the disaster from my couch. It should be a better experience for you, the Qwest crowds are a bit more subdued this year. Lots more opposing fans because people selling tickets. "

heyhey! sounds like another day at fedex :silly:

anyway I shoulda waited to go out to Seattle this weekend! (I was there a couple weeks ago) Qwest field is actually really cool looking from outside, especially being on the water and with the baseball stadium right next door.

goodluck to everyone making the trip though! hopefully ****ty play doesn't lead to drunk, obnoxious Seahawk fans! :helmet:

it is a gorgeous stadium, but then again, I think Seattle is a beautiful city on the 3 days a year they get sunshine. Thank God I live on the east side of the state, doesn't rain near as much over here. And really not a bad seat in the place.

Sorry I never got back to anyone..Opening a new restaurant is a son-of-a-*****. My friend Shawn and I will definatly be there. Section 108 Row B..Close enough to yell at Dr Doo Itch Big all day.. Mark it just won't be the same without this year..You will trully be missed by the Seattle tailgate faithful...Hopefully with the gay hawks fighting for the #1 pick in the draft, this year..It will be a little more relaxed then the past few playoff games.

I still might grab a last minute flight. Probably not though.

Your continuous involvement in this thread is leading me to believe that you'll be there.

For anybody's whose been watching this season of Celebrity Rehab, Mark is like the Gary Busey who continuously insists that he's not a patient, but a "participant".

:D

Nope. Nothing has changed. It will eventually, but as of now, everything is the same.

I did a little snooping. Looks like you guys are golden. I just have to emphasize that you absolutely have to get to your spot EARLY. And early doesn't mean 8 AM. Think six o'clock am arrival time. If you don't get there well before 8, you can forget about getting a spot. I promise.

Mainpage.JPG

http://www.seahawksundertheviaduct.com/

Thank you sir. I still might grab a last minute flight. Probably not though.

For you people who are local, biggest help would be a camp stove or a grill and something to cook. Brats and mustard. Anything. A case of beer and a cooler. Cash is nice but you can't eat and drink cash.

I'll have my camp stove to heat up some chili, hot dogs, brats, and a cooler full of beer, along with some liquor. Not to mention some munchies you don't have to heat up. I'll grab some burgers too, and someone on here was bringing the plasitcware. (monetary dontations are welcome of course!):silly:

If someone can haul a grill down there, let me know. Mine is too big for the 5 hr drive.

The weather sounds like it is cooperating. That is a good thing. :)

Somebody should look into a 10x10 canopy and somebody should bring a Redskins canopy top. It fits in a suitcase real easy, and it's light. I'll even loan mine if somebody wants to come get it AND promise to bring it back by the 29th.

I also have a flag stand and flag and poles that easily fit into a suitcase. I'll loan them out too. But I need them back by the 29th.

Nothing says REDSKINS TAILGATE like a Redskins canopy and a tall flag in the middle of enemy territory.

HTTR

I wished we could bring something to help out. We land in Portland Sat night then heading to Seattle with the GF's brother and his wife. We should get in around 11:30.... I will be texting ljsheeley (that is if she is not already hammered LOL) and probably meet up the next day. We ll be eating something at the hotel and just show up to the tailgate with beer and liquor :laugh:

:point2sky

Archived