Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Seahawks November 23~ TAILGATE MAP INCLUDED

ljs

Lori, it occurs to me the cops may run you out of there. Just so you know. That's not the nicest part of town.

Last Jan I stayed at the Best Western in Seattle for $50/night. This was during playoff weekend. They won't offer you that straight up, but you might call and try to negotiate something. Tell them that's what you paid last January. It's on the corner of Denny Way.

2301 8th Ave

Seattle, WA 98121

206-682-0200

Hail my friends! Lets make Qwest Field Redskins Land this Sunday. As always I will be there (living in Seattle) bright and early setting up the tailgate.

Feel free to send me a IM if you plan on being there and have any questions.

I am also in for meeting up at Fox Sports Bar & Grill Saturday night.

:point2sky

Wow, that lot looks tightly packed! I know TG space is at a premium in the downtown of any city, but man that sure makes me appreciate lot A in Raljon. Props to whomever gets there early enough to hold a spot for us B&G fans.

I just have to emphasize that you absolutely have to get to your spot EARLY. And early doesn't mean 8 AM. Think six o'clock am arrival time. If you don't get there well before 8, you can forget about getting a spot. I promise.

Mainpage.JPG

http://www.seahawksundertheviaduct.com/

Lori, it occurs to me the cops may run you out of there. Just so you know. That's not the nicest part of town.

Last Jan I stayed at the Best Western in Seattle for $50/night. This was during playoff weekend. They won't offer you that straight up, but you might call and try to negotiate something. Tell them that's what you paid last January. It's on the corner of Denny Way.

2301 8th Ave

Seattle, WA 98121

206-682-0200

I wondered that...I'll make it work. Thanks for the hotel info. that is hella cheap for where it's at.

Hey, I got ahold of Gimpy last night. He will try to bring the canopy. I'll have a campstove, probably w/ chili and hot dogs. Gotta be something easy since I'm coming from outta town. Cooler and drinks. some other snack foods.

Again, I'll have a black 4 Runner w/ some Redskins gear around. HTTR! This is gonna be fun.

There's that big TT vs OK game Saturday at 5pm, I was thinking maybe we could meet at Fox for that, or anytime later is fine with me, I live in Seattle. I'm pretty excited about this, as I was not able to make the game last year, heard a lot of bad stuff about the Seahawks fans terrorizing Skins fans... bring it! Hail!

WOW at those prices, My GF family lives in Portland so we are flying out there for Thankgiving week. We are flying out on Saturday to Portland then driving to Seattle with her brothers for the game on Sunday. I freaking paid $1,100.00 two weeks ago for round trip and car for a week. Add another $450.00 for game tickets :doh: Looks like I should have freaking waited.

:point2sky

Archived