Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Seahawks November 23~ TAILGATE MAP INCLUDED

ljs

OK, the Seahawk tix will go on sale Monday Aug 4th at 10am PST. I thought I would take the opportunity to officially ask, (beg and plead really) that you try your best to make this game.

Link to ticketmast tickets:http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0F0040DEC47C5485?artistid=806020&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

Link to Seating chart:http://www.seahawks.com/uploadedFiles/Seahawks_Content/Tickets/2008_seating_chart_web.pdf

The visitor side is on the East side of stadium, sections 104-114, 204-214, 304, 314

Link to virtual seating viewer: http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/seattle_seahawks/

I'm working on confirming the tailgate area, as there has been a lot of talk about the previous area being under constructing during that time.

UPDATE- Got my tix, ended up with Sec 317, Row K. Sort of visitor side, but the corner of enzone.

Tailgate map http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Seattle&state=WA&address=800+Occidental+Ave&zipcode=98134#a/maps/l::800+Occidental+Ave+S:Seattle:WA:98134-1200:US:47.595221:-122.333235:address:King+County:1/m:hyb:12:47.595221:-122.333235:0:::::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

Just south of Dearborn, between hwy99 and 1st st. Let's try to meet at the north end.

I'd like to get some people to tailgate for this. Anyone in the Seattle area that wants to help...let's get going.

HTTR!

It'll be a cold day in hell when I go to an NFL game and forget about the tailgate......

...yeah i mean god forbid for once you dont stuff your face with burgers and brats while becoming an intoxicated idiot:rolleyes:

I will be there. Are the Seattle fans really that bad? I am planning on taking my kids but don't want to spend the whole night getting harassed. I would like it to be a fun evening for the family, however, I don't have the thickest skin.

Living in Washington State I don't get a chance to make it to the skins home games, so I am looking forward to that game the most out of the whole season. I will be there for sure. I hope we kick the seahawks asses this year. They didn't do much this off season beside get worse. HTTR

I will be there. Are the Seattle fans really that bad? I am planning on taking my kids but don't want to spend the whole night getting harassed. I would like it to be a fun evening for the family, however, I don't have the thickest skin.

Ya there bad. And if the skins win this year it won't be any better. I really don't care though, seattle is the clossest the skins can come to me, so I will be there to represent.

:seahawksu

Well, I guess if we win they can't run their mouths too much! I am soooo damn excited to go see the skins play for the first time. Us fans over here on the west coast don't get very many chances to catch a game so this should be a blast. Hopefully it won't be a wet and nasty day!

I will be there...I do hate the harrassment...we'll see...how about tailgating at a bar?

Well, at the playoff game I'd say we had 50-75 Skins fans there, more ? And the bars, they'll kill us there. We have a couple options on the tailgate and if anyone has suggestions, post of course:)

...yeah i mean god forbid for once you dont stuff your face with burgers and brats while becoming an intoxicated idiot:rolleyes:

So tailgating inevitably leads one to becoming an intoxicated idiot?:doh:

Sounds like you've only tailgated with classless fans.

whoever mentioned bringing your kids....I would highly advise against it unless you can handle the extremely nasty verbal and possibly physical barrage...

I think the safest place is a bar downtown to tailgate....it was pretty intense close to the stadium last January....I don't drink and am pretty mellow these days so as poor as this sounds I might skip tailgating and just go in neutral colors and chill out....why fight the ****s...going in 'skins colors...ugh it invites trouble and I believe Seattle is unique in how ****ed up it is....I don't want to deal w/ any of those walmart crackheads BS!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't imagine it's worse than Philly.

I'm a three time vet of the Linc, always color clad.

I'm not worried about a fanbase that has only cared about their team for the past 5 years.

I would totally go to a Philly game decked out in Skins gear. And no one can stop me from going to Seattle. I have been to 2 regular season games. In 92, I was on the field most of the game, but on the hawks side, it was a school thing. I had a Redskisn coat on and no one said a word to me. I went in 03, and sat w/ a hawks friend of mine, and in a Skins jersey, no one said a word to me.

Then the January playoff game. My first tail gate, in the heard of the Hawks tail gate, sorry, not a good idea. And it was pretty intense. I've posted about it before. Anyway, I can only see my beloved team out here, so hell or high water, I'm there.

hawks fans are idiots...last year's tailgate was just a part of the harrassment...I don't think I will be attending the tailgate...I know Mark The Homer does a great job setting it up...As of now, Im not even 100% about going to the game...

oh, you should go. Let's plan a tail gate not in the heart of the hawks tail gate. You might even be able to scope out a place better than I. (considering I live on the other side of the state)

whoever mentioned bringing your kids....I would highly advise against it unless you can handle the extremely nasty verbal and possibly physical barrage...

I think the safest place is a bar downtown to tailgate....it was pretty intense close to the stadium last January....I don't drink and am pretty mellow these days so as poor as this sounds I might skip tailgating and just go in neutral colors and chill out....why fight the ****s...going in 'skins colors...ugh it invites trouble and I believe Seattle is unique in how ****ed up it is....I don't want to deal w/ any of those walmart crackheads BS!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, you can't go and not represent!

• 2 months later...

Archived