Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Seahawks November 23~ TAILGATE MAP INCLUDED

ljs

HAIL MY Friends rapid loud diehard skin fan here.

I will be bringing coffee w/ cups, sugar and all of that. Will anyone be feeling coffee sunday? Lets represent !

Oh, Def will want coffee...esp after the sports bar the night before...

just got my tickets to the game..stoked! even taking a shuttle bus down from mt. vernon..i'm sure to be the only 'skins fan on there..good times! :) i'll bring some adult beverages to share.. more specifics on the location of the tailgate would be grand..feel free to PM me if you've got the lowdown.. lookin' forward to my first ES tailgate experience and a big 'skins win!!!

didn't want to start a whole thread on this, but I was browing the hawks message board and their predictions. 9/10 said we would win....the one person who thinks the hawks win said 21-20...I told them that even detroit had more faith in their team..

ok, one last post before I take off for Seattle....Will be leaving first thing in the morning. Will bring the laptop, but not sure if I'll be posting from there. I'll make sure to get some way cool photos for you all who can't make it.

for anyone who I haven't PM'd, and you still have questions, link on first post w/ map and info on tailgate.

HTTR and **** THE SEAHAGS!!!!!

Hey all....got to seattle about an hour ago...Frickin 280 mile drive through the desert is BORING!!! but oh so worth it.

Mark, took your advice on the hotel, but got one right next to the Best Western and saw a couple Skins fans...so told them to make it out to the tailgate....

Scoped out the TG area, looks so different from the playoffs....thought some people were camping out, but realized they were genuine homeless people...

ok, I'm headed to the fox sports bar, it's in the heart of shopping downtown...like Nike Town, Banana Republic, all the places I never go..LOL

we are right around the corner from the fox grill and will be there by 630

lots of skins fans in town. rode up the space needle with 2 of them , in from DC.

some dumb chick yelled Redskins suck to us and i just responded 2 and 8 and that was the end of that

Scoped out the TG area, looks so different from the playoffs....thought some people were camping out, but realized they were genuine homeless people...

There is a lone camping trailer parked there now w/a group of Hawks fans already set up for tomorrow. I nodded hello as we passed through, but didn't bother w/intros. I respect any fan who'se that devoted to tailgating, didn't have it in me for smack talkin.:laugh:

Looks like a nice lot for an ES TG.

Hey all....got to seattle about an hour ago...Frickin 280 mile drive through the desert is BORING!!! but oh so worth it.

Mark, took your advice on the hotel, but got one right next to the Best Western and saw a couple Skins fans...so told them to make it out to the tailgate....

ok, I'm headed to the fox sports bar, it's in the heart of shopping downtown...like Nike Town, Banana Republic, all the places I never go..LOL

Cool Lori. I've done that drive myself. Eastern and Western Washington are like night and day.

Have fun at Fox Sports. It's a good time. Actually, you're there now, aren't you.

Good luck tomorrow.

ok you guys...here is the scoop on our Sat night festivities....and forigve any typos...we had a few round:cheers:

I brought a buddy of mine, an actual Miami fan, but she is sporting our colors cause she hates the hawks...We walked around, saw a few others sporting burg/gold, told them of the TG...and HAIL!

Fox Sports bar was packed, due to some pac 10 college games. Greg and his wife from NM showed...and a few others...finally w/ in an hour or so, there were well over 25 of us, having a blast, at various places around the bar. Then some guy next to us breaks the news that he is a cowpuke fan...so we all had fun bantering around...he was way outnumbered, but really a good sport.

A couple w/ brennon jersey from Hawaii...the west coast skins group from So cal...fun times everyone. We sang a few rounds of HTTR~

Archived