Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your woulda, coulda, shoulda moment of the off-season?

Redskins Reparations

I just wished we would've taken someone besides Davis. Who knows though, maybe he and Cooley will really tear it up together. But it seems to me like you should draft somewhere other than what is arguably your most secure position.

I would like to have drafted Kenny Phillips instead of trading down for draft picks to draft Fred Davis. Also...I would have drafted one receiver, either Devin Thomas or Malcolm Kelly, and drafted DE Calias Campbell out of...you guessed it! The U!

If you'd have taken Kenny Phillips, how would you have then drafted Kelly and Campbell?

To answer your question, I think I'd like seeing Randall Godfrey re-signed. He was solid for us last year, and I have a feeling I'm going to be worried about linebacker health all season.

I would have liked it if the team had drafted a DE in the second instead of one of the receivers. "Ounce of prevention," and all that.

I was liking Jordy Nelson more than either Thomas or Kelly. He seemed to be the only one without the "but." By that, I mean, "He's a great receiver, but..." Green Bay seemed to agree. He was selected not long after Thomas.

I would like to have drafted Kenny Phillips instead of trading down for draft picks to draft Fred Davis. Also...I would have drafted one receiver, either Devin Thomas or Malcolm Kelly, and drafted DE Calias Campbell out of...you guessed it! The U!

Not re-signing Randall Godfrey

Not drafting MY(still) favorite player S Corey Lynch (he's the turbo version of Doughty):

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=25454

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxZ6yaYdONs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMtV5oaKznI

:cheers: Nice thread

I dont think anything shouldve been differently this offseason, everything worked out great, when I heard we got fred Davis, a TE, i was a little flabbergasted (lol) but he is going to be a great weapon especially down in the redzone where we struggled a lot last year

I would have (and they still have time to do this) signed a veteran linebacker for cheap.

With the injury to Blades and our somewhat fragile OLBs, we need solid depth.

Me too, even if it was another aging LB.

I would have liked to have kept Godfrey.

No ones knows if we have tried to get Godfrey or not. Remember that after last season he said that he may retire.

I saw him on sportcenter a couple of weeks ago, he was doing the piece "TitleTown," I forget who he was rooting for. Anyway the analyst asked if he was going to play another year or two and he said he wanted to and was waiting for his phone to ring. FWIW

I saw him on sportcenter a couple of weeks ago, he was doing the piece "TitleTown," I forget who he was rooting for. Anyway the analyst asked if he was going to play another year or two and he said he wanted to and was waiting for his phone to ring. FWIW

What's his number i'll call him:cheers:

Dude can still play and he already knows the scheme and the players.

Bringing him back seems like a no brainer.

id have to say the 2nd round imo was..i was really torn between kelly, sweed and jordy nelson(probably woulda grabbed sweed). also think we should have grabbed another LB or DL. i do like our picks though just wish instead of going off value we went off need + value + maybe actually watching some of the players play.

Archived