Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2008 Training Camp: Day Six #1

themurf

TC025.JPG

TC026.JPG

With that throwing motion, D-lineman would have a field day deflecting his passes.

Those pics don't exactly show is throwing motion. It shows his arm back no differnt than any other QB, and his arm extended forward. I know he has a funny motion but that doesn't show it.

Those pics don't exactly show is throwing motion. It shows his arm back no differnt than any other QB, and his arm extended forward. I know he has a funny motion but that doesn't show it.

Go look at the #3 thread pics for today. It clearly shows him slinging 45 degree passes.

Edit: Here is the pic

TC114.JPG

TC115.JPG

The more and more of this I see, the more I believe he's headed to IR for the year to have time to get that mechanic fixed.

Go look at the #3 thread pics for today. It clearly shows him slinging 45 degree passes.

TC114.JPG

The more and more of this I see, the more I believe he's headed to IR for the year to have time to get that mechanic fixed.

Why would he go on IR when a)He's not even hurt and in the NFL today you have to have a real reason to be put on IR and B) He'll be the 3rd string QB holding a clipboard on the sidelines anyways.

Why would he go on IR when a)He's not even hurt and in the NFL today you have to have a real reason to be put on IR and B) He'll be the 3rd string QB holding a clipboard on the sidelines anyways.

1. He can "re aggrivate his injury" during training camp.

2. He'll eat up a roster spot for a player that may actually have a chance to play.

Even if he makes the roster, he should probably not be active most games this year. With that throwing motion, i'd rather have ARE listed as the #3 QB.

2. He'll eat up a roster spot for a player that may actually have a chance to play.

Even if he makes the roster, he should probably not be active most games this year. With that throwing motion, i'd rather have ARE listed as the #3 QB.

You are right about that. But with the way they are saying Collins is looking in camp I don't know if I want to have just two QB or Collins and Devin(an unproven QB in any football program college or pro)backing up my starter or backup.

Since an unorthodox throwing motion means you cant play QB in the NFL. I mean Jeff Garcia and Philip Rivers suck don't they

None of them throw at a 45 degree angle, now do they?

This mechanic is actually worse than Vince Young's.

Go to the coverage thread for today's practice and listen to the audio of my interview with Cot Brennan. I ask him if the coaches are working on his mechanics/throwing motion and was surprised by his answer.

Go to the coverage thread for today's practice and listen to the audio of my interview with Cot Brennan. I ask him if the coaches are working on his mechanics/throwing motion and was surprised by his answer.

Good interview. The fact that Zorn backed off his release could mean that he is ok with his release, but it also could mean that Zorn wants to tackle one issue at a time with him and not overwhelm him.

Time will tell I suppose. Trust me, I'm pulling for the kid to be a NFL QB, but that release just would scare me as it stands where he to be a starter in the NFL. :2cents:

TC114.JPG

TC115.JPG

I agree with those pics. But the ones you wrote about didn't really show it was all i was saying.

Great pics

Im really getting tired of people knocking CB because of his throwing motion

SO WHAT!!!?

The man is the most accurate passer in college history, he could toss the thing between his legs for all i care! He looks great throwing the ball in camp, i would kno, ive been at every practice.

Archived