Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody Going to Baltimore for the Skins Game

ridgely00

Any of the Extreme Bunch going to Baltimore on Dec 7 for the Redskins? Any group outing afoot? I would like to go but wary of going over there,unless it's a group.

Ummm....I already have tickets!!

I could help everyone find tickets too... I saw a couple of sections selling like 30-40 tickets in the same sections. Maybe we could all do something like that

Any of the Extreme Bunch going to Baltimore on Dec 7 for the Redskins? Any group outing afoot? I would like to go but wary of going over there,unless it's a group.

Im there, grow a set its the sixth deadliest city in the US not the first. I will sit behind the ravens bench because I am a Skins Fan and the Ravens are #2 on my most hated list behind you know who Cowgirls

a TON of us will be there

I will let you guys know for sure if I am going, my girlfriends mom is a Ravens season ticket holder but me and my gf are both skins fans, and since my gf's parents are loaded we will probably all be at the game.

it would be nice to get an ES outing going

I call BS on Ticketmaster. I went on the site yesterday, and they said tickets for this game would be on sale today at 10:00 AM. I went back on this morning at 9:58 and kept refreshing until the ticket order window came up. Not a single ticket was available at any price level, but if I clicked on another button I could be directed to a "Partner" site of theirs where I could pay StubHub type markups for resold tickets.

I can understand there not being any tickets available, but don't put me through this runaround just to get me to pay 200.00 for 50.00 seats.

PS: I still want to go. I guess I'll try e-bay

I call BS on Ticketmaster. I went on the site yesterday, and they said tickets for this game would be on sale today at 10:00 AM. I went back on this morning at 9:58 and kept refreshing until the ticket order window came up. Not a single ticket was available at any price level, but if I clicked on another button I could be directed to a "Partner" site of theirs where I could pay StubHub type markups for resold tickets.

I can understand there not being any tickets available, but don't put me through this runaround just to get me to pay 200.00 for 50.00 seats.

PS: I still want to go. I guess I'll try e-bay

Yeah, Ticketmaster was a bust..... I never got connected either.

The thing about the Baltimore game is it's during the Christmas season. And ticket prices always drop during the Christmas season - at least they do at home. So I'm just gonna wait.

Mark, you have the whole ticket/parking pass thing down to a science. By the way, did you ever eat that cheesesteak in Philly we talked about?

One of my best friends is an idiot, err, Ravens fan, and I'll be going with him and his family. Somewhere in the 100's under cover. It's the first time that I won't be sporting my Taylor at a game, as I have to represent the true Landry, and I really don't want any Seattle-type incidents to happen to my Taylor jersey.

Just to clear up a few misconceptions ....

- early December tickets have never been easy to obtain in Baltimore ... there are a few thousand tickets owned by brokers, which will be jacked up to 2.5 to 3 times face value. If you don't have a good friend or worker who is a Ravens fan, be prepared to seriously overpay.

- Redskins fans will not take over the Stadium. It's never happened, and certainly won't happen on Dec. 7th. There aren't enough tickets to go around, even if you wanted to. Our stadium seats 20,000 less than yours, and there are not large blocks owned by companies who entertain employees or clients. This game is going to be a high demand game for Ravens fans as well, so don't expect to find easy pickings. Today there was the limited public sale of a few hundred publicly available tickets to Ravens games -- all tickets were gone in a few minutes.

- Avoid street vendors (counterfeit tickets, counterfeit money for change) Note: scalping within a mile of the stadium is illegal, and sometimes enforced.

- There are no stadium owned cash lots. All adjacent parking is reserved - season ticket plans. There are a few small private cash lots within three blocks of the stadium, but most are 5 blocks or more and on the edge of the ghetto. Don't park on Federal Hill or you'll get a $300 tow job. If you get there very early, you can snag a cash lot. Otherwise, park in a downtown garage (no tailgating) or take the Light Rail and meander. Don't park to the west of the stadium (ghetto). North is fine, East is fine except for a few blocks prior to Federal Hill, and South is OK - industrial area. Don't street park -- towing is for real.

- You should have nothing to fear from hometown fans by wearing your colors, but don't do something stupid by taunting. Stadium ushers and City cops have a quick trigger finger to boot out antagonists, regardless of who starts what. That's for mere verbal harassment, not even fighting.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be there just won my tickets on ebay and didn't get too taken for them ;)

I just won 4 tix on ebay myself for this game. Ended up being about $200 per ticket in the lower level section 142....but its worth it to me/my group.

People are charging almost $100 for a parking pass on ebay, I didnt realize it was like that.

The thing about the Baltimore game is it's during the Christmas season. And ticket prices always drop during the Christmas season - at least they do at home. So I'm just gonna wait.

Yea when I got 142 row 7 Giants tickets for under $100 each it was during xmas season.

My cousin says now that since we have lower level season tickets and he's going to every game he's decided not to go to the Ravens. I'm still gonna try to go though, I can definitely find somebody, especially since it's the only game I need anybody for. I'll have friends fighting to go with me, if I was an ******* I could probably get one to pay for part of my ticket :laugh:

Archived