Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage: 2008 Training Camp - Day 2 (Final)

JimmiJo

good read? theres nothing there yet. are you just making empty comments trying to up your post count or something ;)

Darn post padders :silly:

This is actually the first season I have been following training camp this closely, it is nice having extremeskins, as well as JimmiJo and Murf providing us this plethora of insider material.

How safe is Thrash's spot with the young and unproven guys doing well?

1. Malcolm Kelly – great hands and pretty darn fast

2. Fred Davis – sick runner after the catch

3. Devon Thomas – I place him third because he is scary fast

4. Maurice Mann – I give him the edge over the rest because he was in Seattle and knows the system. He has caught most things thrown his way

5. Burl Toler – The guy has impressed me since mini-camp. If it is catchable he seems to catch it

6. Anthony Mix – Mix has all the gifts, and played well on teams last year. He has been solid in camp, but nothing remarkable.

7. Billy McMullen – He has made some plays but has missed some as well.

8. Horace Gant – Nothing standing out

Posted. Geez, can't a guy get some lunch?

:)

You don't get paid to eat LOL. Get a protien shake or some other meal replacement you can drink while you do your write up. This stuff is like infocrack to us man. We gotta get our fix as soon as possible. People would sell you their wives for this stuff.

Darn post padders :silly:

This is actually the first season I have been following training camp this closely, it is nice having extremeskins, as well as JimmiJo and Murf providing us this plethora of insider material.

Plethora..what a great word, and very nicely used as well. You deserve a treat for that.

How safe is Thrash's spot with the young and unproven guys doing well?

1. Malcolm Kelly – great hands and pretty darn fast

2. Fred Davis – sick runner after the catch

3. Devon Thomas – I place him third because he is scary fast

4. Maurice Mann – I give him the edge over the rest because he was in Seattle and knows the system. He has caught most things thrown his way

5. Burl Toler – The guy has impressed me since mini-camp. If it is catchable he seems to catch it

6. Anthony Mix – Mix has all the gifts, and played well on teams last year. He has been solid in camp, but nothing remarkable.

7. Billy McMullen – He has made some plays but has missed some as well.

8. Horace Gant – Nothing standing out

I think he is safe as the #3 guy right now, although that could change. I think he is here in september.

I think he is safe as the #3 guy right now, although that could change. I think he is here in september.

Yeah, I think unless someone gets hurt, it's going to be:

Moss

ARE

Thomas

Kelly

Thrash.

Mix is going to have a great pre-season on teams to make the team.

I feel absolutely terrible for Phillip Daniels. The guy busted his butt and was ready to lead this D-Line this year. I love his optimism and really hope he's not done but coming back from a serious injury like this leads to believe we may have seen the last of him in B&G. Very sad. :(

Huh. Blache's interview indicates that he's actually going to leave LaRon at FS and that he thinks very highly of Reed Doughty. Looks like Schweigert is going to have to be amazing to replace Doughty.

Either way, it looks like we'll have good depth at the safety spot.

I liked the way Taylor spoke highly of the fan base here, identified great players on the team on both sides of the ball, and most important, understands the rivalry between Washington and Dallas.

That truely is the litmus test. Miss any one of the triumverate (fans, players, Dallas) and you fail. He passed with flying colors.

Archived