Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colt hooks up with the Miyazawa's @Old Ebbets Grill

CHERRYR

No need to apologize brother, just don't want you to get in trouble.

I'm not a Mod, just lending a helping hand.

And there's nothing wrong with profanity, just type the whole word out.

Like: Holy ****ing **** she's hot, I would **** her in a second.

:D

NICE! Will do:cheers:

You could always plunk down $1000+ in airfare to look around

then take your pick:D

yep, that's living the dream right there...actually it would be $3K, me, the wife and our son :laugh:

Or I could just ask you to take random snapshots and PM them over to me:cheers:

I'd love to hear that convo...honey we are going to Hawaii so i can find a really hot chick to cheat on you with...k?

Yeah, at least after that I would be able to cheat...since she would leave me immediately...now, would I have my "manhood" with me on the plane? Perhaps not.

My wife is actually cool with hot women, which kills me sometimes. She'll see an attractive woman and say, "wow, look honey, she's gorgeous." Of course, I have to act like I didn't see that woman 5 minutes earlier:cool:

Something about the islands though...throw any female in that air and water, and they just get hotter...I don't know, it's science.

yep, that's living the dream right there...actually it would be $3K, me, the wife and our son :laugh: Or I could just ask you to take random snapshots and PM them over to me

You could sell your wife on the expensive trip by telling her you've suddenly taken an interest in Hawaiian "Streams" <wink>

Random pix of the Shakti types in swimwear could save you a lot of money lol

My wife is actually cool with hot women, which kills me sometimes. She'll see an attractive woman and say, "wow, look honey, she's gorgeous." Of course, I have to act like I didn't see that woman 5 minutes earlier:cool:

Dude...You're seriously lucky to have a wife like that!

Most of us have to deal with natural issues like Beckham:(

http://latestsportsnews.wordpress.com/2008/05/30/beckham-tries-to-bend-his-eyes-around-lakers-cheerleaders/

You could sell your wife on the expensive trip by telling her you've suddenly taken an interest in Hawaiian "Streams" <wink>

I love it! I would walk around with a "Streams of Hawaii" book that's only a home made jacket cover on top of a fantasy football magazine or something.

Dude...You're seriously lucky to have a wife like that!

Most of us have to deal with natural issues like Beckham:(

http://latestsportsnews.wordpress.com/2008/05/30/beckham-tries-to-bend-his-eyes-around-lakers-cheerleaders/

Yeah, but there's (always) a catch. I can't be pro-active with my "sight seeing"- I have to wait for her to make the call.

Man, when Becks can't stare at some tail, the world is just wrong. Posh was actually looking pretty delicious there as well. I'm sure if Posh said "Honey, that cheerleader is very attractive, don't you think?" Becks would be all about it.

whether you like or dislike Florio of PFT, he only stated a fact, blame Brennan for his past, not Florio

No but you miss the point.

Florio could have said "Redskins sign NCAA TD Record Holder Brennan"

Instead he says "Redskins Sign Convicted Felon" or something like that.

Yes, Brennan did a bad thing, but by all accounts he's turned his life around completely.

No need for Florio, who has no credibility as it is, to do that to Colt.

Could be a hippy name. Lots of Sunflowers and Moonshines out there, from all the California hippy-children who end up at UH for college.

Sounds like this could be on the spot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakti

Shakti meaning sacred force, power or energy is the Hindu concept or personification of the divine feminine aspect, sometimes referred to as 'The Divine Mother'. Shakti represents the active, dynamic principles of feminine power.

Jason

Is it just me or do the Redskins seem to have an abundance of high profile 3rd string quarterbacks?

Trent Green in the 90's...

Jason Campbell (1st round draft pick as 3rd string???)

Todd Collins

Mark Brunell

Colt Brennan...

it's called ALOHA... people who learn it and live it spread it around wherever they go and give back. Colt has been living it for some time now, it's a small part of what turned him around. Why did he forsake the '06 draft and return to UH for his senior year? "I like the person I've become while living here in these islands"

I can attest to that. I worked for 5 1/2 years for a resort company who had a resort in Kauai. I worked with a lot of people there and have been there 6 times over my years working there. AMAZING people, some that I still consider family. There's just something so giving about them, from presents for my kids and wife they never met, to flowers when we had my son, to watching our kids when we went out there as a family so my wife and I could have some time together to enjoy the island. The loyalty, sense of family and friendship and caring for your fellow man is something that I've never experienced anywhere else and to be honest, I miss.

Anyhow, I'm glad to have you all aboard and hope that Colt sticks around for a long time, he really seems like a great person.

Archived