Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What, no Favre thread?

Spaceman Spiff

No vet minimum + incentives? Man, you guys are really slacking today.

I mean, think about it...Brett Favre plays his last year in Washington and shows Campbell and Colt Brennan how it's done. He works with the new receivers and helps them develop.

ZZZOMG!! He's gonna take us to the promised land!!

Just hear it on NFL Live?

"What's the best fit for Favre?"

The response: The nation's capital. They went on to explain how Campbell could use a season sitting and learning yet *another* system and Favre already knows the system. Why? Because Zorn is from Seattle and was a mentor under Holmgren.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Where can I order my Favre jersey?

Chicago or the Vikings would be the best fits. Vikings would obviously be better, but no way he goes to the same division imo.

Neither runs a WCO. He hasn't played a snap in the NFL without the WCO.

Jim Zorn is from the Holmgren tree.

Just like every head coach, coordinator and quarterback coach he has ever worked with.

He might want the Vikings solely to stick it to the Packers Front Office.... but he only has a training camp to learn a non-WCO and play against his former teammates.... so I wager both are non-options for him.

EDIT: And yes, this is a new thread because the Packers received a letter from Favres agent at 10am today requesting his unconditional release. Man, if Rodgers sucks this year a ****-load of heads are gonna roll....

Neither runs a WCO. He hasn't played a snap in the NFL without the WCO.

Jim Zorn is from the Holmgren tree.

Just like every head coach, coordinator and quarterback coach he has ever worked with.

He might want the Vikings solely to stick it to the Packers Front Office.... but he only has a training camp to learn a non-WCO and play against his former teammates.... so I wager both are non-options for him.

EDIT: And yes, this is a new thread because the Packers received a letter from Favres agent at 10am today requesting his unconditional release. Man, if Rodgers sucks this year a ****-load of heads are gonna roll....

not to bust your bubble, but the Vikings OC is Favres former quarterbacks coach

not to bust your bubble, but the Vikings OC is Favres former quarterbacks coach

True. And their QB coach was McNabbs QB coach. Point is, they don't run a West Coast Offense. Being a former coach of anything in any sense doesn't mean much if the environment and the system changes.

And if you need a citation see the win/loss record and the trophies of the Redskins for the last 4 years.

Archived