Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What, no Favre thread?

Spaceman Spiff

Yea..OK...I'm sure when the pick came...Zorn was thinking....gosh you know what?I really wanted Josh Johnson but now he's gone!

I guess I'm gonna settle for Colt Brennan... :( Since there's nothing else on the board that this team needs...

Don't believe everything you hear you 21 year old momma's boy... :silly:

I'm sure the whole organization had such disdain for the selection of Colt Brennan,that they can't believe he would take a fly on a guy with 70& career passing % and numerous college records broken you freakin' idiot....

Learn some football and come see me and I might let you hold the toilet paper,while I take a ****!

WOW. You are ridiculous. Don't believe everything you hear you say? Well where have you heard that we are even interested in Favre? Your making yourself sound dumber and dumber with each of your posts.

P.S. Resorting to name calling is awfully immature for someone who is so prestigous.

I love how everyone is saying were can I get my #4 farve jersey, lol. I would go to the Packers web site and order one, and by the way it only come in Green. We dont want farve on the skins, JC is our QB. If you like farve so much why arn't you packer fans

Go Skins!!!!

Haha youre a joke and you know it. This team knew it needed a 3rd sting QB and was going to take 1 regardless of who was HC. :doh:

Yes..I know the team need a 3rd string QB and I also know that Colt probably would have lasted to the 7th round as well...(MAYBE?) cause they didn't know how serious his injury was....they all was pretty much basing his career against the Georgia game....and the 6'2" QB is not what's hot right now like a 6'4" or bigger...

So how about a little non-money wager....BOY....Let's see who knows more football...

The bet

---------

I bet you that IF FAVRE GOES TO A TEAM that it will be the Washington Redskins (or he won't play for anyone)...proof that JC is gonna be phased out and Proof that I know more about football,than you can ever dream of.....OK? :cheers:

If I'm wrong,I will never claim I know more football than you, and you can hound me forever and I can never say anything to you in retaliation!

Are you willing to take this wager youngin'.....

Wanna know how much I really think I know football....?Here you go.....Here's a dose my young one! :)

Do you take the bet?

Yes..I know the team need a 3rd string QB and I also know that Colt probably would have lasted to the 7th round as well...(MAYBE?) cause they didn't know how serious his injury was....they all was pretty much basing his career against the Georgia game....and the 6'2" QB is not what's hot right now like a 6'4" or bigger...

So how about a little non-money wager....BOY....Let's see who knows more football...

The bet

---------

I bet you that IF FAVRE GOES TO A TEAM that it will be the Washington Redskins (or he won't play for anyone)...proof that JC is gonna be phased out and Proof that I know more about football,than you can ever dream of.....OK? :cheers:

If I'm wrong,I will never claim I know more football than you, and you can hound me forever and I can never say anything to you in retaliation!

Are you willing to take this wager youngin'.....

Wanna know how much I really think I know football....?Here you go.....Here's a dose my young one! :)

Do you take the bet?

I will defintely take that bet. Your the one who needs to resort to names and brings up make believe theories to the conservation.

But boy i love you include that he wont play for anyone but the redskins. Its a cop-out and i love it.

Ever hear that the Packers might just not want to let him play?:doh:

All the interviews i've seen with our players like cooley and portis, they say that they like JC, they all stand by him. Zorn says he's looking great and that he is going to do a awsome job for us this year. I'm a loyal fan, I stick by Jason like all the other players do. I'm not a packer fan I don't own a green #4 jersey and never will, keep farve away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Skind!!!!

And all of you Colt Brennan fan's are stupid, he is not going to start any game this year, he may play some in preseason. He is'nt going to play in any games, why are you guy's getting so excited to watch him sit on the bench?????????? He is a 3rd string back up at most. I don't get it. Go JC

Go Skins!!!!!

Archived