Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goodbye HBO Hello Showtime - INSIDE THE NFL has moved

RedskinsFanInTX

For the first time in what seems like forever (about 10 years+ now), no HBO for me. I just hit DirecTV's website and dropped HBO and added Showtime for the same money.

INSIDE THE NFL on SHOWTIME will premiere on Wednesday, Sept. 10 (9:00 PM, ET/PT). The show, produced by CBS Sports and NFL Films, will air each Wednesday during the NFL season through February 11, 2009.

"It's a great catch for us to get JB, Cris and Phil to anchor the show," said Blank. "They are the top football analysts in the game and their collective expertise will give the show the kind of perspective and insight that will add to INSIDE THE NFL's tradition as the best football show on television. We're thrilled to have it on SHOWTIME."

LINK

I could care less. Chris Carter is a Washington hating *******, as long as he's on the show I'm not going to bother watching. Plus, their format is dead anyway. By the time Thursday rolls around just who cares about what those guys have to say anyway?

Come Thursday the weekend has been analyzed, replayed and regurgitated 10 times over, what's the point?

In keeping with the theme. Meh! I couldn't watch these blow holes anyway. Dan Marino is bitter 'cause he never got a ring. Collinsworth, well nuff said. Carter is a hater and is not a man of his word. When are you going to wear a dress like you said you would , Chris? And Costas is soooooooooo smart he has to let us all know how smart he is.

Good riddance since I don't have nor will I ever subscribe to Shwotime!!!!

By the time Thursday rolls around just who cares about what those guys have to say anyway?

Come Thursday the weekend has been analyzed, replayed and regurgitated 10 times over, what's the point?

Bingo.

You'd think they would have made the swtich to an earlier day in the week a few years ago.

Guest sith lord

As long as HBO continue to have Championship boxing, I'm not changing. Plus, HBO have far better programming than Showtime it's not even funny.

Archived