Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Football 2009

i bought it this morning and played for 3 quarters before i had to go to work. im on heisman and what i really really reaaaaaaly wanna know is how do you get your CBs to play inside coverage. i love running deep ins but i was wondering why the cbs were picking them off so easily. (2 picks) in the replay they push there guy to the outside and take the inside. It wasnt bump n run. when i tried it on defense they played on the outside. i tried doing the align coverage but that didnt work. is it the press plays that allow you to do this or what? im gonna see what it is and i swear to god if its a thing only the computer can do im gonna be pissed.:mad:

There should be something in the manual about it....OH wait, EA has once again neglected to make a game manual worth a damn. This is what most annoys me about EA games.

Generally speaking, a DB forces their man to the outside when they are in a man coverage, and force their men to the inside when they have flat responsibilities.

I'm not sure if the game implemented that, but if so, that's a great way to read coverages :)

EDIT: Saw someone was looking for an update on the issues.

EA found a work around for Tiburon's roster error. Read the other thread to see it. Pretty much it's just to restart your PS3 after you download the roster. Pretty sure the same thing applies for the 360.

Any news on the glitches?

Yah, I just updated my post at the end of page 7. All the other stuff I've seen nothing about. Alot of the gameplay stuff is around every year :) It's something I've learned to ignore and adapt to. The only major bug to me is the rosters. I'll keep you updated if I see anything :)

Yah, I just updated my post at the end of page 7. All the other stuff I've seen nothing about. Alot of the gameplay stuff is around every year :) It's something I've learned to ignore and adapt to. The only major bug to me is the rosters. I'll keep you updated if I see anything :)

Yeah I saw that, sort of annoying that you have to save as a different file...have you tried that?

I haven't tried anything yet. I'm waiting for a set of PS3 Rosters to be finished. Whent hey are, I'll be screwing around with it ;)

Damn, I hoped you were an Xbox guy, but keep me updated anyways.

I read through some of the gamer forums and I didn't get much out of it besides the fact that a ton of people are pissed.

Game is pretty good, the first game I played was on All American against Pitt. I got up early 21 7 but then their QB turned into Peyton Manning and completed pretty much every pass. I won 38 to 35. I got no pressure on the qb except for one sack which doesn't really count since he was trying to run with the ball. So after that I adjusted the sliders, now I'm actually getting sacks and every QB isn't Peyton Manning. (which is a big complaint by NCAA fans) Although I may have to adjust the sliders again so I'm not dominating every team. But so far I've played against ECU, Colorado, and a team called FSC East, which I assume is supposed to be the equivilant of Villanova. So I'll wait till I play some good teams.

On another note, stadium sounds kick ass. It's great to hear Zombie Nation on kickoffs or the Let's Go Mountaineers chant. What's even cooler is during the Let's Go Mountaineers chant I put in for 3rd and 4rd down defensive situations, the commentators will actually make a comment about how loud the stadium is getting.

On another note, stadium sounds kick ass. It's great to hear Zombie Nation on kickoffs or the Let's Go Mountaineers chant. What's even cooler is during the Let's Go Mountaineers chant I put in for 3rd and 4rd down defensive situations, the commentators will actually make a comment about how loud the stadium is getting.

how'd you get the let's go chant on there?

i asked this in the other thread, which is about dead...

someone please explain to me how to download rosters. i used Extremegamer's profile, it said it downloaded, where does it go, how do i apply it to my game? :dunce:

Go to online section and look for "EA locker" If you are on the 360 put in

EARosters com. Leave a space between "com. Download and then load rosters and save again. Look for "file management.

Go to online section and look for "EA locker" If you are on the 360 put in

EARosters com. Leave a space between "com. Download and then load rosters and save again. Look for "file management.

those worked well? no issues?

i'll try this tonight. i was trying to get it done last night, it was late, and i got frustrated.

those worked well? no issues?

i'll try this tonight. i was trying to get it done last night, it was late, and i got frustrated.

Oh, I know what you mean. I havent had any issues that I've noticed. EA is suppose t patch this sucker soon for known bugs

I called this crap 5 years ago. I knew that with online gaming and its ability to be patched, that QA would go down the drain and we will be given an inferior product.

For the record, online dynasty is what my friends and I have been waiting for since 2000, and the product is everything we'd hoped it would be.

Someone asked earlier about how it works:

You have a commissioner. In my case, my friend is the commish- each team has a list of stuff they have to do in a given week (Play game, recruit, etc.) When you finish your stuff for the week, you upload your info to the online dynasty- once everyone finishes for the week, commish moves the whole thing one week ahead and you repeat with your tasks.

It's basically just downloading and uploading the dynasty to the same online file every week.

The beauty part is that if someone's taking too long or they want to quit, the CPU will take over their team and you can continue with those that are participating.

For the record, online dynasty is what my friends and I have been waiting for since 2000, and the product is everything we'd hoped it would be.

Someone asked earlier about how it works:

You have a commissioner. In my case, my friend is the commish- each team has a list of stuff they have to do in a given week (Play game, recruit, etc.) When you finish your stuff for the week, you upload your info to the online dynasty- once everyone finishes for the week, commish moves the whole thing one week ahead and you repeat with your tasks.

It's basically just downloading and uploading the dynasty to the same online file every week.

The beauty part is that if someone's taking too long or they want to quit, the CPU will take over their team and you can continue with those that are participating.

What happens if, for instance, I'm Penn State and my friend is Michigan in the dynasty and it comes time for us to play each other?

Not sure if this has been posted but...

http://freencaa09rosters.com/

The EA Locker is the key that is unlocking the door to free and easy NCAA Football 09 roster sharing.

EA Sports and the NCAA team at Tiburon are not able to provide us with real player names in the NCAA Football Series. They are also not able to officially endorse the availability of such files, but they have provided us with a tool that allows the community of NCAA gamers to share these roster files freely with one-another.

For the Xbox 360 and the Sony PS3

On the main menu for NCAA Football 09, click ‘Online’

Then click on ‘EA Locker’

Then enter in the desired Gamertag (We will always keep a list of trusted lockers in the sidebar)

Inside the locker, you can download any roster files that they may have.

If you do not have access to the internet from your console you can; download the rosters from links provided on freeNCAA09Rosters.com using the Datel Transfer Kit (Xbox 360) or a USB Thumb Drive (PS3). If you have a friend with an internet connection to their console just take a memory card and NCAA over to their console and grab the rosters off of EA Locker.

Archived