Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis 26th Bday Video

MWLthe1st

CP is up there as one of my favorite Skins player. The brother is silly one minute and classy the next. I did not realized he is only 26 yrs. old. Not too many cats hold their B-Day shindig at the Kennedy Center.

I know a lot of Ol' school Skin fans like to see there RB's run straight ahead for 4yds. and a cloud of dust or hate on Portis when he is Choo Choo da Dance instructor. ( ok that one scared me a little, too) . But the man runs hard and for damn sure block his a** off. And hopefully with Clinton catching the ball more frequently he will finally get his well deserved recognition .

I just want to know where can I get one of those Mississippi snake fish that CP had in his aquarium. :yikes:

ok well obviously CP and I are meant for each other...I buy my shoes from Aldo he does...I party in DC...he does...I can get down to soldier boy and I was doing the cupid shuffle this past weekend....hes 26 Im 24...hes male...Im female... I want to know why I wasnt invited to this party???? ;)

I liked the violin music as well...that was cool. And I haven't seen anyone wear a pantyhose on their head since I was in high school. I didn't know folks still did that. So I lol'd at that...nice party...I can't believe he's only 26 ..so young...

Archived