Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Infant Mauled by Puppy

Heisenberg

YOUR KID'S JUNK. IT HAZ A FLAVOR. NOM NOM NOM

These retard parents should mutilated in ways most foul. Perhaps with a cheesegrater and a belt sander... lol...

Then when the poor kid and victim of his loser parents inattention and blatant dumber than a bag of broken hammers stupidity grows up he should be given the legal right to brutally torture these morons if he so wishes. Besides its not everyday that someone else is responsible for you getting your junk bitten off.

The dog should be given a new home where hopefully donkeys that have no idea what a dog is do not reside.

ZOMBIE

HTTR

I was always under the impression that this was a myth.

However, if this is true then the right thing was done.

Ive never heard of such a myth. Once the animal tastes human blood does it crave it or something?? Can you elaborate?>

This is the third time in a year I have heard about this type of thing happening, the first two involving dachsunds. In each of these cases, it involved a small dog (usually considered "safe" by parents), an young boy (infant or toddler), unsuprivised, who where wearing diapers. The ages of the dog have varied.

I am wondering if it is not a case of "puppy's chew", which they do, but something about the diaper (urine + the texture of the diaper) being the focus of the dog, with the child not being the target of the chewing (at least initially).

Honestly....the lady is a dope. Infant baby, 5 year old kid AND a dog running around....while she SLEPT????? I mean come on. Use some common sense. Its bad enough she is letting a 5 yr old kid run around unsupervised much less an infant and a dog in the mix.

I have 2 dogs...im sure if i let them have run of the house while i slept or was out they would cause a problem.....people need to learn what a crate is and use them - they arent torture or anything...people need to get in gear.

Now the lady/people will blame the dog for this...the woman is the one who is irresponsible in this particular case.

Guest sith lord
Ive never heard of such a myth. Once the animal tastes human blood does it crave it or something?? Can you elaborate?>

I believe the feeling is that once an animal attacks a human, it will do it again. Just a matter of time. And the only way to prevent it is to put the animal down. Also, an animal that can't be trusted is a dangerous animal.

I believe the feeling is that once an animal attacks a human, it will do it again. Just a matter of time. And the only way to prevent it is to put the animal down. Also, an animal that can't be trusted is a dangerous animal.

I belive personally that the myth is based somewhat on fact but has been distorted. If an animal (dog, coyote, whatever) learns that humans are prey, they are more likely to attack again. It is not that they tasted blood, but see themselves as higher on the food chain. A great example of this is the lion pride in Africa (I cannot remember the name of the preserve) that used to avoid humans till they got hungry and killed one - now the entire area is extremely dangerous for humans to walk around in.

It is not uncommon for dogs to lick at their owner's wounds (scratches, cuts, etc), thus tasting human blood, but they do not attack anyone because of it.

Any dog that attacks without justification (protecting it's owner for example of justification) should be put down because there is a risk that it will attack again, but I would argue that in this case, it was not an "attack" but a tragic preventable accident based on the information available. The dog should be removed from the home and placed in a new home with more responsible owners.

ANYTHING that happens to a child or pet is the parent/owner's responsibility. End of story. You leave a baby exposed to a puppy and you're an idiot.

Also- The baby's 5 year old brother had to wake the mother up and alert her to the problem. 'Nuff said as well. :doh:

Also- The baby's 5 year old brother had to wake the mother up and alert her to the problem. 'Nuff said as well. :doh:

Not only that, but the infant was in bed with the mom and the mom had no clue till the 5 year old came in. I'm curious to know if she was more than just tired.

Archived