Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rock the Bells 2008!!!!

skinsfan07

For everyones whos going tomorrow (I am also), Pharcyde won't be there. MF Doom will not be there either.

But I am excited to see Nas, Ghostface, Raekwon, Meth & Red the most.

Bummer for you guys.

I bet Nas and maybe some of the other NY guys don't make out here to Cali. They didn't make it out last year.

Can't wait though.

lucky that sounds like an awesome concert!

I wish I could have gone.

It was great. I'm glad they focused on the old stuff instead of primarily promoting their new albums.

I mean we came to hear Illmatic, Wu Tang stuff and Low End/Midnight Marauders etc.

Greatest concert ever. Nas and Tribe murdered the whole show. De La Soul, Ghostface & Raekwon, Meth & Red, all had amazing shows also.

Man, when Nas went back to Illmatic it went nuts.

And I loved the Midnight Marauders Guide intro.

Btw, you were wrong Pharcyde played.

Supernatural had a good freestyle also.

Man, when Nas went back to Illmatic it went nuts.

And I loved the Midnight Marauders Guide intro.

Btw, you were wrong Pharcyde played.

Supernatural had a good freestyle also.

Yeah I read somewhere that Pharcyde and MF Doom weren't going to be there. Man when De La did Rock Co Kane Flow off the grind date, everyone thought Doom was going to come out and do his verses, but they teased with us too much..ahhhhh.

He was talking about his hate for cops (which I have absolutely no problem with) but then went on to say and if you have a family member who's a cop F you and F your entire family. Where the hell does he get off saying that. And he spoke like all minorities are poor and all whites are living the good life. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Nas came out later and said it the right way.

I'm glad to hear that show was good. I vowed to never again see Nas but this was when I was a youngin and really didn't understand him. I'm such a fan of Nas, Tribe, Red and Meth, and most of the other acts that perform. I know De La put on a good show because I saw them in Chicago a few years ago. I WISH i could've seen Tribe because they rocked on Hip Hop honors. And Pharcyde??? Ya mama got a glass eye with a fish in it!!!!!!!????? ....LOL i used to love them back in the day too.

I'll pass.

King's Fest is where it's at, and they have some great bands coming, yet again.

TobyMac(Fri),

David Crowder Band(Fri),

Newsboys(Sat),

Casting Crowns(Thur),

BarlowGirl (Thur)

Skillet (Thur)

Kutless (Sat)

Family Force 5 (Sat)

Tom Richter,

Red,

Nevertheless,

Justin Lookadoo,

Hawk Nelson,

Stellar Kart,

Run Kid Run,

Mark Stewart,

Group 1 Crew,

KJ-52

I've seen a few of these artists live.

Skillet blew me away. Probably one of the best performances I've seen on stage including secular and christian artists.

TobyMac was great too. Very high energy.

You might want to check out WinterJam next year. Ten dollars at the door gets you six or seven really good bands.

I really want to see KJ in person though. Big fan of his. Mainly his old stuff; some of his newer music is kind of watered down and repetitive. But I loved 7th Avenue and Collaborations.

Archived