Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"BATTLE OF"A" BANDS"(Round 1 vote results and vote differentials)

michael_33

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

How long is this one staying open?

Good job with the change to the poll. :cheers:

Dont forget to vote for Alice Cooper!

This one is closed at 10:14 AM tomorrow...All votes will be in and we will see who advanced to the 2nd round! :cheers:

NEW songs will be needed for round 2!(just songs...everyone keeps there band..)I'll let everyone know when to give them to me... :)

you...me...we got no ties no mo.

your seat is now given away. :(

Totally not cool. I was getting amped for that seat :(

I can't help it that I was born 8 years after you and Another Bad Creation was popular during my childhood :(

Totally not cool. I was getting amped for that seat :(

I can't help it that I was born 8 years after you and Another Bad Creation was popular during my childhood :(

I would ask that you listen to The Allman Brothers and write me a report telling me why you are sorry and how you will NEVER disrespect like that again. :silly:

you KNOW I aint givin up your seat...its not that serious!! :laugh:

I would ask that you listen to The Allman Brothers and write me a report telling me why you are sorry and how you will NEVER disrespect like that again. :silly:

you KNOW I aint givin up your seat...its not that serious!! :laugh:

Dude she disrespected the Allman Brothers? and your still giving her a seat?

BTW, If I would have picked the Allman Brothers, Melissa or Desdemona would have been my choice.

Dude she disrespected the Allman Brothers? and your still giving her a seat?

BTW, If I would have picked the Allman Brothers, Melissa or Desdemona would have been my choice.

meh, its an SD So-Cal thing. We are few so we gotta stick together.

She's gonna wanna sit front row at the bar so I gotta help..

But next round if she doesnt pick mine!! :redpunch:

meh, its an SD So-Cal thing. We are few so we gotta stick together.

She's gonna wanna sit front row at the bar so I gotta help..

But next round if she doesnt pick mine!! :redpunch:

you better have something good for round "B"....nothing hard rock/heavy metal or you won't get my vote.

And I didn't "disrespect" the Allman Brothers. I just don't really know who they are. I don't listen to a lot of classic rock. I like country, acoustic, and r&b :silly:

you better have something good for round "B"....nothing hard rock/heavy metal or you won't get my vote.

And I didn't "disrespect" the Allman Brothers. I just don't really know who they are. I don't listen to a lot of classic rock. I like country, acoustic, and r&b :silly:

do you hear that whistling sound?

its the sound of MissU's cool meter plummeting to it's death. :silly:

Just a reminder to you all...I will be comparing your total votes VS your opponent on the "MAIN BOTB" thread...

Those who lose too their respected opponent,will be eliminated from the "A" bands and can wait till we get to the "B" bands for entry of their B" band......

Those who move on to round 2 will draw a different opponent,but MUST choose a different song choice as well....

1 of you will draw a bye from round 2 and that is given to the band who has more votes VS their opponent than any other...(not just necessarily who has the most votes overall)

Good luck!

Do we choose a different song from a different artist or are we stuck with the same artist?

Also, is BigMike disqualified as he's getting married out in CA to Predicto and may be on the way to his honeymoon?

You keep the same band, till we go to the letter "B"...But after every round,you pick a different song..(IF you advance)

So if you were to go from rounds 1,2,3,4 and the final championship round 5 without being eliminated...you would have picked a total of 5 different songs by that same band...

That is why it's important to pick a band that has had very good success and not 1 hit wonder bands... :cheers:

When we get to the MEGA "Battle of the bands" A-Z,then I will let the user choose what ever song he wishes...for every round (same amount of rounds as well)

Do we choose a different song from a different artist or are we stuck with the same artist?

Also, is BigMike disqualified as he's getting married out in CA to Predicto and may be on the way to his honeymoon?

Big Mike being out means his opponent gets a bye.....

ANOTHER BAD CREATION TO ROUND TWO BABY!!!!!!!

And if BIG mike is getting married and will be gone,then I will just use the same song(or same link) for him...If he is good enough to continue winning with the same song round after round after round,then god bless him...(otherwise,he will most likely be eliminated eventually)

Archived