Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"BATTLE OF"A" BANDS"(Round 1 vote results and vote differentials)

michael_33

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Michael, is the song title letter specific still?

The song can be in any letter fletch....Any song from any album..(It just can't be the same song as what you had in round 1)

Your band is an"A" band....But your song can be anything....OK?

OK, I'm officially confused. How do we know who won? Did you post that somewhere, because I looked in the main thread and didn't see it.

Notably, my band (America) was up against Arlo Guthrie. They both got six votes. A tie. So who advances to the next round?

EDIT: BTW, I note that BigMike has stopped posting for a month and that his band, the Allman Brothers won in the first round. Let me know if you need a volunteer to take over the Allman Brothers.

OK, I'm officially confused. How do we know who won? Did you post that somewhere, because I looked in the main thread and didn't see it.

Notably, my band (America) was up against Arlo Guthrie. They both got six votes. A tie. So who advances to the next round?

EDIT: BTW, I note that BigMike has stopped posting for a month and that his band, the Allman Brothers won in the first round. Let me know if you need a volunteer to take over the Allman Brothers.

Because of your tie, you should both advance.

That would make up for BigMike's slot.

Since hardly anyone is checking that thread China...I will post all results pertaining to whatever round in the round we are finishing up...

I will make a new thread poll for round 2...(Just check the top of this thread on the 1st page for results ok?)

You advanced...I need a new song from you! :cheers: (same band...just a new song)

And there were no ties by the way....(I added in the results of the old poll with this one)

(remember...the one with just one vote for everyone)

BUT..for now on,we will only have just the one poll like this one....(for every round and so on,so it won't be so confusing)Sorry about all of that!

The contest was still in its infancy and was being tweaked a little....

Sure...You can give me the new song for the ALLMAN BROTHERS china and I will link it!(you can give me the link too,if you have it)

Just so you all know....I listen to EVERYONE'S songs, as i'm putting your links in....!

I just want you ALL to know that your songs are being heard....

And thank you china for the LINKs and everyone else...

Soon as we fill the rest,I can start the shuffling process and find you all your VS opponents for ROUND 2.... :cheers:

I'm lost.

So now what?

~bang?

You have been eliminated from the "A" grouping BANG...

But you can enter a "B" band when we find a champion for the "A" grouping ok...(if you want too of course)

You did very well,but there are 4 really stout bands to compete with in this "A" grouping...And possibly some suprises like the Allman Brothers or Audio Slave...

Archived