Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hall of fame weekend

SkinsAllDay34

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I know some people have had threads about the hall of fame game and enshrinement. I just wanted to see a number of ppl who are going to the game, enshrinement or BOTH using a poll.

Add anymore you might have to say if you'd like.....

edit: the poll got messed up so say all three if your going to all three etc.

I'll be there Friday and Saturday and will be attending the enshrinement ceremony. I hope to be comfortable ensconced on my couch by kick-off of the HOF game....

Same here ... at least as of right now.

I missed out on getting tickets to the game, or I would have ... keeping an eye on tickets on Ebay though. If I find some decent seats for less than an arm and a leg, I'll probably get them and attend the game too. It's just such a once in a Skins lifetime opportunity, ya know?

It is up in the air for me if I game to the game or not, but I am going to be there, as well as many, many, many, many, many, many other extremeskins :)

Change your mind Reic? :) Wish I had another game ticket for ya buddy if you decide to go. I'm sure you can watch the game from a good sake bar. :laugh:

I'm doing both enshrinement and game, and going to the hall so I guess all 3.

Same here ... at least as of right now.

I missed out on getting tickets to the game, or I would have ... keeping an eye on tickets on Ebay though. If I find some decent seats for less than an arm and a leg, I'll probably get them and attend the game too. It's just such a once in a Skins lifetime opportunity, ya know?

I could've had tickets to the game but, IMHO only, it's not worth spending the money for a meaningless exhibition game.

I already spend enough on season-tickets, including those damn pre-season games :mad: .

But that's just me. I'm sure that everyone who goes to the game will have a great time. Good luck getting your tickets!

As Meatloaf once said, "2 out of 3 ain't bad."

I'm doing a tour & the enshrinement....I can't do the game because I don't want to burn off too many vacation days before the semester starts & also I don't want to be gone from my wife & son too long either.

My wife and I had a Redskin vs Dallas Dec.2005 wedding where we spanked them silly.

By the way everyone said it was the most fun wedding they have ever attended, I highly recomend a Redskin wedding. Needless to say my wife is a huge fan, I also recomend one of those as well.

We have not had the time to take a honeymoon, so we finnally have some time off for a hall of fame honeymoon. We have our tickets for the game.

We rented a romantic getaway 30 min. outside of Canton, I dont think we will do the enshrinement but will try to do some of the other activities.

We havent been to a game since RFK so we are pumped up old people.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

ALL THREE, BABY!!! 3 from VA & 1 from PA!

7/31; Travel day to RV Park

8/01; Pro Football, and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

8/02; Enshrinement of 2 Great Redskins!!!***

8/03; HOF Game***

8/04; Back to reality

Counting the days!

Hail To The Redskins!

***Mandatory Tailgate Party!!!

Archived