Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

South American Nations form Union

Ken

Ken, I'm with you on this one.

I believe the NAU is real, and I'll fight it with every fibre of my being. (Course, the first very small fibre will be a write-in vote for Lou Dobbs in November.)

I've said it before though, and I'll say it again. Before U.S. sovereignty is compromised, honorary_hog will be lying dead in the street.

Who ever denied this was happening?

I've been saying the NAU, SAU, UAoA , EU and the APU were going to be formed and merge into a super gov't for years now.

The only real opposition people have over this is whether it's the Biblical reformation of the holy roman empire futurists believe in. The only missing ingredient is the partner ship between the worlds most powerful political power and the pope. Oh wait.....Tony Blair is already buds with the pope. ;)

Well, heck, these countries have to merge.

It's the only way they can try to be as powerful as Big Business.

indeed......which when said that simply it sounds like a wonderful idea....

everyone gets a universal ID and electronic money that way drugs and immigration is more easily controlled......on the other hand....freedom as you know it will be gone. Especially if the RFID experiments in people expand outside *sick* people.

indeed......which when said that simply it sounds like a wonderful idea....

everyone gets a universal ID and electronic money that way drugs and immigration is more easily controlled......on the other hand....freedom as you know it will be gone. Especially if the RFID experiments in people expand outside *sick* people.

You seem to be rather fixated on this one-world gov't thing my friend. :)

You seem to be rather fixated on this one-world gov't thing my friend. :)

I can't help but notice that the rebirth of the holy roman empire is a Biblical event. Couple this with the real id being the mechanism to setup the mark of the beast + the potential for a peace deal in Israel resulting in a 3rd temple and you have yourself some interesting questions. If any of those things happened 100% it would be a historical century.....but to see all converging is simply amazing........my only question is....Will ww3 really kill 2 billion people? That scares me.......

Ken, I'm with you on this one.

I believe the NAU is real, and I'll fight it with every fibre of my being. (Course, the first very small fibre will be a write-in vote for Lou Dobbs in November.)

I've said it before though, and I'll say it again. Before U.S. sovereignty is compromised, honorary_hog will be lying dead in the street.

Good.

We will be lying next to each other then! :cheers:

Who ever denied this was happening?

I've been saying the NAU, SAU, UAoA , EU and the APU were going to be formed and merge into a super gov't for years now.

The only real opposition people have over this is whether it's the Biblical reformation of the holy roman empire futurists believe in. The only missing ingredient is the partner ship between the worlds most powerful political power and the pope. Oh wait.....Tony Blair is already buds with the pope. ;)

I'm sure they will be along shortly....

Am I the only one who cares less if South America forms a union?

If they want to...good for them.

I think it's a good idea,especially if it moderates some of the more extremist ones.

At the least they can work to address many pressing issues there in a concerted effort....or ignore it at their own peril.

I think it's a good idea,especially if it moderates some of the more extremist ones.

At the least they can work to address many pressing issues there in a concerted effort....or ignore it at their own peril.

Wow! This might be the first time that we completely agree

on something. :cheers:

Isolationism is a outdated and potentially fatal policy.

Not when you have Nuclear Weapons and are willing to use them, BRAVE. The problem is that the United States has been unwilling to throw our military might around in the right situations over the last 50 years or so. We used it to help destroy the USSR thought a constant escallation, but since then we've forgotten how to use it effectively.

I have no problem with SA becoming one country. Their differences are minimal (ranging only with one country that doesnt speak spanish to different ethnic sects).

Its obvious from the last 40 years that they have trouble making it on their own, lets see if a Coalition will help.

I have no problem with SA becoming one country. Their differences are minimal (ranging only with one country that doesnt speak spanish to different ethnic sects).

Its obvious from the last 40 years that they have trouble making it on their own, lets see if a Coalition will help.

One country?! lol that's not happening anytime soon. I'm south american and let me tell you the differences are greater than you think and the nations don't get along.

Archived