Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Movie Bucket List: Films you absolutely 'must see'

Teller

heat was a huge disappointment to me. yeah, the shootout scene was ok, if you're really good at playing make believe.

Hey, it's got DeNiro and Pacino trying to out-macho each other. With Val Kilmer as the young apprentice, learning from the masters.

Everybody talks about the gunfight, but I liked the characters.

Hey, it's got DeNiro and Pacino trying to out-macho each other. With Val Kilmer as the young apprentice, learning from the masters.

Everybody talks about the gunfight, but I liked the characters.

OK, Pacino AND DeNiro. That seals it for me. I'll see it.

that's what seals it for everybody, including me. it's why i watched it. i was very disappointed. but i'm no movie critic, so don't take my word for it.

I dunno. I'd imagine our taste in movies would be pretty similar.

American History X; one of Edward Norton's two epic movies.

OMG. :doh:

"Seth wears a shirt during the basketball game featuring the number 88. This is a naziskin code for HH, or "Heil Hitler," H being the 8th letter of the alphabet. It also refers to a set of 88 precepts written by the neo-nazi leader David Lane. The 88 precepts are rules and concepts that all White Supremacists lived by."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120586/

"Seth wears a shirt during the basketball game featuring the number 88. This is a naziskin code for HH, or "Heil Hitler," H being the 8th letter of the alphabet. It also refers to a set of 88 precepts written by the neo-nazi leader David Lane. The 88 precepts are rules and concepts that all White Supremacists lived by."

It's an excellent movie, it truly is.

It's an excellent movie, it truly is.

Nah, I'm sure it is.

But honestly, the HH thing took my breath away. (For real.)

A lot of people around here have some (understandable) misunderstandings about my views on race relations. And how often do you see someone call me HH? Or I 'sign' something HH?

I might seriously need to go back to '36.'

I had no idea.

the BEST part is that Seth is this guy:

0000008992_20060920155945.jpg

freakin classic!! :laugh:

Nah, I'm sure it is.

A lot of people around here have some (understandable) misunderstandings about my views on race relations. And how often do you see someone call me HH? Or I 'sign' something HH?

I had no idea.

Jason, watch that movie. It isnt what you think. I know black people who have watched it and appreciated it. It isnt what you think at all.

You see the KKK part of it and thats about 1/10th of it.

TRUST ME!!

You add that to the list. You'll be sorry if you don't watch that movie.

The second half is great when the father (Norton) realizes his wrongdoings and demands his son get out of the same crap.

umm..father? son?

I think you are slightly confused bro.

Nah, I'm sure it is.

I had no idea.

Other than that movie, I've never heard another person in my life refer to HH meaning that, so I'd have no worries.

He is right, 88 is commonly known as Heil Hitler.

My mother dated red and whites and they used it a lot for tats..:doh:

Gee, every time I see it, I think of uckaroo Bonzai[/i].

BB%20010.jpg

(Another movie I'd put on the list, if you're looking for "it's never going to appear on any famous critic's list, but it's a great movie, anyway.")

Major is off his rocker. Heat was great.

Rounders was ok. Nothing super.

rounders is twice the movie heat was. of course, they're 2 totally different flicks.

i think if it were anyone other than deniro and pacino, heat would be in the forgotten movie abyss.

Archived