Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Not ANOTHER Colt thread!!?!?!?!

tomvmd

What has been lost in many of the discussions:

Colt will get many reps in practice..nder many watchful eyes..

the preseason is made for him...going against better competition than he might have faced in college

he will probably get more looks and chances then any other QB this summer

What has been lost in many of the discussions:

Colt will get many reps in practice..nder many watchful eyes..

the preseason is made for him...going against better competition than he might have faced in college

he will probably get more looks and chances then any other QB this summer

Says whom?

I'm looking forward to see if he can live up to the hype. In that sense, preseason is made for him. Preseason games can be "bleh" other than for trying to scope out new talent. If nothing else, the Colt storyline will bring a little bit of excitment and intrique to the games - that is, if he doesn't get stashed on IR.

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted. If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged. This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

:doh:

God i wish we never drafted this guy. I hope we cut him cause i cant take this anymore.

Let's not get some silly fans make our desicions for us. If you really think he doesn't have what it takes, fine. But if you just want him cut because of a fan or two, I would ask that you wait until you see what he can do.

I for one, will exercise patience in the matter. Not because I think he is the one, but because I simply don't know either way.

Archived