Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santana Moss Birthday Celebration (invite; info)..

niyahisacutie

can you guys tell me what was posted for some reason the image is not loading up....

An invitation to Santana Moss's birthday party being thrown in New York by Sinorice Moss. From the looks of it, it's $89 to get in but there aren't any other restrictions.

An invitation to Santana Moss's birthday party being thrown in New York by Sinorice Moss. From the looks of it, it's $89 to get in but there aren't any other restrictions.

Actually, it is in Falls Church.

It was sent to me and I THINK it can be found on Sinorice's myspace. He's been talking about it for some time because they didnt do the Easter weekend thing so he was saying how he was just gon have a b-day celebration. I'm sure those aren't all the details but as soon as I get more, I'll post them.

& yes he'll be there. I've never known of him to host a party and not show up. It's his b-day and from what I'm told, he's real amped about it.

I can finally see it now. thanks. Too bad I live on the other side of the US. I am a bit surprised that they would invite the whole world. Especially considering safety issues...but it's cool though.

Archived