Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Dark Knight's Two-Face Revealed ...

iMeast

Pretty gruesome-looking. I was excited to see this cuz I haven't seen anything Two-Face until this. However, it almost looks too zombie-ish. I love realism and applaud Nolan's more realistic approach to the franchise but it looks more like a monster than a duel persona type half-face. I dunno, its cool but kinda extreme too.

On a side note, does anyone know if this is the only movie that Two-Face will be in?? Cuz I read that instead of being a classic villain, Two-Face will be more of a vigilante type trying to track down the joker too. Anybody know if he will return for the next movie????

And not to nitpick but when I think of Two-Face, I also think of the half-mutilated coin that he flips and having a huge,chrome automatic pistol. Will he use the coin??? Please tell me he will use something other than that weak snub nose that he's holding in the trailer!!

That's actually pretty cool.

In the REAL Dark Knight (Frank Miller's classic) Harvey got his face cosmetically restored so both sides looked normal. Before he got snuffed.

Still think the Joker looks a little prissy though.

Still think the Joker looks a little prissy though.

Whaaaaaaat? I think the Joker looks amazing. The smile cut into his face make sense and goes along perfectly with the "realism" thing Christopher Nolan is going for.

Also to answer someone's question Two-Face is suppose to be one of the if not the main baddy in the third installment of the new Batfranchise, he is suppose to use the coin from what I have heard in this movie ... if not it might be something that he starts doing in the third movie, and if you look at the trailer that just came out around 2:02 you catch a glimpse of his suite being destroyed nearly on the Two-Face side of his face.

HTTR

Looks pretty sweet. I Just hope its done with great make up and not some computer make over

I doubt it will be a computer makeover. If you watch the special features on Batman Begins Christopher Nolan did everything he could to keep CG out of the movie. In fact the only thing that was CG in Batman Begins was the spanning city shots, everything else was actually done.

HTTR

Tommy Lee Jones, Jim Carey, Val Kilmer, hell everyone after Batman Returns, ruined the characters.

That looks a bit more like two face than the joke we got in the 90's.

I may be in the minority here but Jim Carey's Riddler was the only reason I like that movie. Hated everyone else though but Riddler carried it for me.

Agreed on the Riddler. He's supposed to be an over-the-top goof with his mannerisms. I thought they got that part of the movie correct.

Now, as for the rest of it... and the next one... ugh.

I may be in the minority here but Jim Carey's Riddler was the only reason I like that movie. Hated everyone else though but Riddler carried it for me.

I didn't think that Batman Forever was really bad. It kinda of looked like Andrew Llyod Webber secretly made it. While I don't agree with the Batnipples on the costumes I did like Val Kilmer's portal of Bruce Wayne/Batman and Jim Carrey as the Riddler ... sometimes.

HTTR

Yikes. The only "realism" I'm having a problem with is how could anyone survive with that "condition?"

I won't nit-pick though. The choice of humans and makeup over CG is the right choice for any scene except where perhaps thousands of characters are needed. Bravo to Nolan for keeping this one organic.

Yikes. The only "realism" I'm having a problem with is how could anyone survive with that "condition?"

I won't nit-pick though. The choice of humans and makeup over CG is the right choice for any scene except where perhaps thousands of characters are needed. Bravo to Nolan for keeping this one organic.

I mean I have see people on television without a nose where you could see into their face, so I don't think someone having a rather small portion of their epidermis and dermis etc. burn away is unrealistic.

HTTR

Jim Carey as the riddler had one problem, it was Jim Carey, and it was just Jim Carey doing Jim Carey things, nothing creative about it. He could've been a new villain, Ace Ventura Bat Detective.

Yeah, but then again the Riddler is kind of "over the top" but not as much as Carrey made him out to be.

HTTR

Jim Carey as the riddler had one problem, it was Jim Carey, and it was just Jim Carey doing Jim Carey things, nothing creative about it. He could've been a new villain, Ace Ventura Bat Detective.
This is exactly why Jack Nicholson as the first Joker completely sucked.

It was just Jack, playing Jack, doing Jack things, while wearing white face paint. And why I get irritated when people say things like Heath Ledger has a lot to live up to match Jack in the first Batman, or Jack was a great Joker. He completely blew. But I digress...

I actually think Carrey wasn't too bad at the Riddler, and neither was Kilmer as Bruce Wayne/Batman. It was just bad direction on Schumacher's part.

I think Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy, Arnold as Mr. Freeze, and Tommy Lee Jones as Two-Face were the worst though.

I think Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy, Arnold as Mr. Freeze, and Tommy Lee Jones as Two-Face were the worst though.

I thought Uma Thurman could have been a really good Poison Ivy if she hadn't had such a **** script to work from. Thurman is a great actress and there is really no reason it blew other than the script and Joel Schumacher.

HTTR

This is exactly why Jack Nicholson as the first Joker completely sucked.

It was just Jack, playing Jack, doing Jack things, while wearing white face paint. And why I get irritated when people say things like Heath Ledger has a lot to live up to match Jack in the first Batman, or Jack was a great Joker. He completely blew. But I digress...

I actually think Carrey wasn't too bad at the Riddler, and neither was Kilmer as Bruce Wayne/Batman. It was just bad direction on Schumacher's part.

THANK YOU, glad i'm not the only one that didn't like Jack Nicholson's Joker. He seemed to be missing something, like he needed to be more insane crazy. BTW I loved Danny Devito playing the penguin, sure he was nothing like the comic book version, but it just felt right.

Archived