Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Dark Knight's Two-Face Revealed ...

iMeast

THANK YOU, glad i'm not the only one that didn't like Jack Nicholson's Joker. He seemed to be missing something, like he needed to be more insane crazy. BTW I loved Danny Devito playing the penguin, sure he was nothing like the comic book version, but it just felt right.

Yeah Jack Nicholson's Joker was more gangster than insane. Danny Devito would have been an even better Penguin if they hand't made him a freak. He was suppose to be a crime boss that just had odd features. Devito fit the role perfectly.

HTTR

LOL at the people complaining about realism and whether or not Two Face could survive. I mean we are talking about a movie that has a guy dressed somewhat like an insane clown going around killing people and a hero who dresses like a bat. LOL I wouldn't say realism is something we should be looking forward to in this movie.

I cannot wait for July.

LOL at the people complaining about realism and whether or not Two Face could survive. I mean we are talking about a movie that has a guy dressed somewhat like an insane clown going around killing people and a hero who dresses like a bat. LOL I wouldn't say realism is something we should be looking forward to in this movie.

I cannot wait for July.

The reason people are talking about realism in the new Batfranchise is because that is what director Christopher Nolan wants to bring to it. He wants everything to be as realistic as possible.

HTTR

The reason people are talking about realism in the new Batfranchise is because that is what director Christopher Nolan wants to bring to it. He wants everything to be as realistic as possible.

HTTR

But, even if you are trying to make a film with as much "realism" as possible, in a genre like this, you have to exercise at least a little "suspension of disbelief" to get more bang for your buck in entertainment value.

Why would the left side of his suit jacket be messed up too? If you look at the photo, it's burned up, as if he's wearing the same jacket as when he got messed up. I don't know the back story to the character, but is there a reason for that???

Archived