Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best ways to kill a thread...

Beer is Food

...the day the music died

sometimes when I post- I spew out some pretty provoctive BS- thinking this gotta get some people fired up- and instead the opposite happens and it just kills the thread. And, it got me thinking... what are the best ways to kill a thread?

Well, the other thing that amazingly slips by the over-compensating fans of repressed-homoerotic interests is the in-your-face Brad Pitt & Ed Norton "pairing"..I mean, really. Talk about playing to the subliminal tendencies of a certain young male target group

:applause: To both Jimbo and Zooney... Make people think they are gay if they post!

I don't have to do anything special just post anything random lol. I expecially like killing Burgolds threads because he creates several a day, more than the law should allow :silly:

You kill lots of stuff, Dean.

Threads.

Parties.

Willard Scott's career.

So-called friends in Suicide by Mod threads.

:laugh:

#2 when arguing with a liberal, post a factual statement. :D
Good to know that after all this time you still have new experiences to look forward to on ES. :D

( i know i know---you still owe me for the other one:silly: )

Good to know that after all this time you still have new experiences to look forward to on ES. :D

( i know i know---you still owe me for the other one:silly: )

Han Solo: "Laugh it up, fuzzball."

Revenge will not be swift; but it WILL be sweet. :)

Han Solo: "Laugh it up, fuzzball."

That is one of my fave all-time movie lines. BTW, speaking of thread-killing and the thuper therious side, see end_zone dave's (hmmm, interesting name ;):silly: ) post to me in the "fight club" thread. :D

Archived