Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2008 Minicamp Photos #4

themurf

where do you see Landry??

#20 is Justin Tyrone, #40 is another rookie Matteral Richardson

Oh wait, second to last pic..I see his butt and his legs, far right side of pic...

:laugh:

3rd edit, guess all the pics hadn't come up yet...finally found it. geez

where do you see Landry??

#20 is Justin Tyrone, #40 is another rookie Matteral Richardson

Oh wait, second to last pic..I see his butt and his legs, far right side of pic...

:laugh:

3rd edit, guess all the pics hadn't come up yet...finally found it. geez

08MINI152.JPG

Right there dude.

Landry seems like he slimmed down a abit and did less weight training in the offseason. Is that to become a better & faster FS?

I think he looks fine. Let's not start with the speculation like we did with ST. Sean was actually noticeably smaller but LL looks the same to me.

one is an action shot when the arms are flexed catching a ball..the other is relaxed just standing with his hands on his hips. Granted it's possible he trained/conditioned differently in the offseason..maybe a lean muscle approach rather than mass/bulk muscle. We shall see..I really don't think there's a difference.

Cooley is ALWAYS smiling, it seems...I'm so damn glad he's a Redskin. :applause:

I wonder if he wakes up in the morning and pinches himself. There's no way he could have ever amagined himself as one of the most loved and respected players in the NFL when he was drafted. I mean you gotta love the guy. I've never seen a bad thing written or said about him. I hope he's here so long that on day instead of the sonny and sam show it will be the chris and chris show. (linemen make good anouncers). I'm not downing sonny and sam. Those are my boys, but they won't be here forever.

Has ES always been such a whiney buch of ninnies? Am I just becoming irritable?

Who cares that a rookie dropped ONE pass - and for the love of gawd let the kids choose their own numbers. Can't say what I really feel on such a family friendly board.

Archived