Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We've been left with only one choice: Draft Chad Henne at 21

Ricky Ervins

A lot of you are not reading his post. He is suggesting DANGLING Henne. The possibility that we would draft him, not signing him and starting him.

The collective IQ of this board is really scary at times.

I don't think it is that crazy. I would hate to be stuck with a first round QB and not get equal worth in later round picks, but spin the machine and rumor wires enough, you just might shake up some trees...

First step, put Vinny on ESPN and in the WP saying how impressed we are with him and then leak to Fatty P that we are hoping to trade in to the early2nd round to get him.

A lot of you are not reading his post. He is suggesting DANGLING Henne. The possibility that we would draft him, not signing him and starting him.

The collective IQ of this board is really scary at times.

I don't think it is that crazy. I would hate to be stuck with a first round QB and not get equal worth in later round picks, but spin the machine and rumor wires enough, you just might shake up some trees...

First step, put Vinny on ESPN and in the WP saying how impressed we are with him and then leak to Fatty P that we are hoping to trade in to the early2nd round to get him.

I can see teams wanting to trade up to get a Henne or a Flaco, but i don't think any team would trade for Henne...it just doesn't make sense, either a team wants him, or someone else at 21 and trades for our pick or we pick for need at 21...Henne is not a Eli Manning type where you trade him for a Rivers and more draft picks...it just wouldn't happen

so what happens when the team that wanted henne just drafts flacco or brohm instead? we are stuck with a qb that we dont need and we look like idiots that still have holes on the o and d lines that need to be filled with one less pick.

i just dont think that this draft has anyone in our part of the first that we could "hold hostage" for better value.

i can understand the basic strategy of this thread, but since there is money tied into the pick i don't really see this unfolding. now i know that's not why you made this thread, but i agree. if there is no real DE or CB in the 1st round worthy of being picked why not. Has jason proved anything? no, has he been given a fair shot? it could be argued, is he the future? that can certainly be questioned. But if qb at this pick is seriously the one and only bpa in the position then why not.

Everyone makes a big deal out of getting a qb. Why not get the best player you can to make your team better, if that's qb so be it, if it 's a center so be it, we need to get better.

Jason's contract is soon to be over, the wco takes time to develop, only time will tell if he is what this team needs.

(personally i'd rather have brohm out of everyone :cool: )

WHAT??? REALLY???

He isnt even the 2nd best QB in the draft, flacco is....

Flacco isn't the 2nd best QB in the draft, that has to go to Brohm. Last year Brohm was a top 10 pick and what did he do this season? He only put up better numbers across the board and now his stock has dropped 20 to 30 spots.

Archived