Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: NFL Completes Deal With Former Patriots Video Assistant

skinsfan12

link

The NFL has completed an agreement with former New England Patriots video assistant Matt Walsh.

The deal provides legal protection for Walsh. In return, Walsh is to turn over materials to the league by May 8 and is to be interviewed by NFL officials after that.

Walsh has hinted to media organizations that he has information relevant to the league's investigation of the videotaping scandal involving the Patriots.

Click link for complete article

HERE IT COMES...

Even if Goodell burns the tapes, wouldn't Walsh have copies? I mean, if I had that sort of material, I'd have one or two copies in security depost boxes or something. Especially since Goodell burned previous tapes. If he turns over the only copies of the tapes, he truly is dumb.

Watch Roger Goodell have a press conference saying nothing was found on tape and it has been destroyed. :doh:

Arlen Spector has already scheduled a meeting with Walsh immediately after his meeting with the NFL.

Goodell definitely placed this issue strategically, however. Three days before the draft: genius (in a despicable sort of way).

Archived