Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan & Vinny Duped Us / Danny please sell the team / #85 Offer Vent Thread (Merged)

CJ is 6 feet tall, and look at what a problem hes causing in cincy. do you really want that here? his game antics are not a problem for me at all, but his cry baby attitude over the past 3 months has been a huge turn off, and id like to think it would be for this team.

but again, snyder just wants to sell jerseys, and CJ will accomplish that, even if he doesnt catch a pass. hell, one end zone dance on sportscenter is enough to sell at least 30,000 CJ jerseys. and who cares if we go 7-9? hes still selling tickets and jerseys.

TO has done great in Dallas...everyone said he would implode. I have yet to see him do anything but defend his team. Who says CJ wouldnt be different with a different team ?

All of this Ocho Stinko hoopla just proves why Vinny was answering emails at ESPN after Marty fired him, instead of being picked up by another NFL team Nobody wanted him!!!

And now, he's got the keys to the Redskins personnel machine.

We don't even know what the conditions were. I'd hate to see what kind of threads would show up if our first round pick turned out to be a bust. It seems a bit much to give up but at least Danny is trying to make the team better.

Ok..

I know that most likely it won't happen. But I have to ask anyway.

After the latest numb skull move of Daniel Snyder of offering two 1st round draft picks for a 30 year old WR, it is clear to me and should be to everyone else that Daniel Snyder and his lap dog Vinny, don't know how to run a competent NFL franchise.

I'm tired of the constant crap and instability, tired of an organazation that is ready to give away draft picks like candy at Holloween time. Redskins fans are the best fans in the world. And we deserve real football people running or beloved team.

I believe in his own,warped way, Snyder loves the skins. But he doesn't know how to put together a well ran organazation. Mainly becuase he feels he has to insert himself in the day to day runnings of the team. And Snyder doesn't know jack $hit about football. He's proven that over and over again.

And since he isn't smart enough to remove himself and hire real football people to run the team, he needs to sell the redskins to someone who will do right by the organazation and the redskins empire (fans).

I'm asking for Daniel Snyder to sell the Washington Redskins.

I'm sure that Mr. Snyder really cares what you think. :laugh:

dallas already has a very good foundation built. and i dont remember them giving up draft picks for TO. he was a FA.

I wasnt addressing the draft picks. I was addressing you about the attitude. Attitudes can change. I believe we have a very good foundation as well. We could have easily won more games last year if the offensive play calling wasnt so conservative.

no i wouldnt. williams and boldin are younger, nowhere near the problem, and wouldnt cost as much.

but CJ is a big name, and a big face to sell tickets and jerseys and make dan more money, hence why were going after him.

I hear you and agree with you. If the FO is sooo pressed on a 30 year old mlcontent, then why wouldnt they try offering a similer deal for a player that is younger, stronger, taller, and has more potential and a longer time left (speculation) in the league? But, playing devils advocate, we could do worse like breaking the bank for Hackett or B. Johnson, or whoeveer else got paid in the beginning of FA.

Id take him, but i think we will overpay for his services. Id be happy with that if the FO showed that they at least made the effort for Boldin or Williams and nothing panned out. Thats what i want to see. I hate it when my parents go to Best Buy for a TV or a DVD player or a washing machine or some other piece of equipment that generally expensive, and they just look at the most exspensive one and say to me "That must be the best, look at what it cost's" without even trying for a better alternative at near the cost of the flashiest, loudest, most expensive TV in the store.

I wasnt addressing the draft picks. I was addressing you about the attitude. Attitudes can change. I believe we have a very good foundation as well. We could have easily won more games last year if the offensive play calling wasnt so conservative.

im more pissed about the picks. i want youth on this team, not 30 year olds who will be good for a few more years. chad johnson is not a plan for the future. signing 30 year old receivers is not a future idea. its a NOW NOW NOW, which is all this front office is capable of looking at.

im more pissed about the picks. i want youth on this team, not 30 year olds who will be good for a few more years. chad johnson is not a plan for the future. signing 30 year old receivers is not a future idea. its a NOW NOW NOW, which is all this front office is capable of looking at.

We still have quite a few picks. I am for a good mix of veteran and young players. I think you need both to win. I am sure will get alot of young talent since we have 9 picks overall this year ;)

That does us no good for this year. Everyone is a year older and some guys (like Washington and Daniels) are getting very close to the end of their shelf life. We need picks, not a trade of two picks for another player barely younger than me.

This may not be a bad move, think about how the Cowgirls felt when it was announced they were going after TO, everyone said bad move we don't want the headache. Look what its done for that team, one good player makes everyone else step their game up...

The Giants won the SB. We are as good if not better than them. We are not far away. This move improves the team dramatically. If the second pick ends up being another 1st, it probably means it is beyond the #28 pick in 09, which would make the deal worth it.

We still have quite a few picks. I am for a good mix of veteran and young players. I think you need both to win. I am sure will get alot of young talent since we have 9 picks overall this year ;)

You defintiely need a mix of veterans and young players, but because we've been trading draft picks away (and lots of those we do draft don't stay on the team more than a year) and signing free agents, we have alot more veterans than young players. We need to hang on to our draft choices to correct the imbalance.

Ok..

After the latest numb skull move of Daniel Snyder of offering two 1st round draft picks for a 30 year old WR, it is clear to me and should be to everyone else that Daniel Snyder and his lap dog Vinny, don't know how to run a competent NFL franchise.

I'm tired of the constant crap and instability, tired of an organazation that is ready to give away draft picks like candy at Holloween time. Redskins fans are the best fans in the world. And we deserve real football people running or beloved team.

I believe in his own,warped way, Snyder loves the skins. But he doesn't know how to put together a well ran organazation. Mainly becuase he feels he has to insert himself in the day to day runnings of the team. And Snyder doesn't know jack $hit about football. He's proven that over and over again.

And since he isn't smart enough to remove himself and hire real football people to run the team, he needs to sell the redskins to someone who will do right by the organazation and the redskins empire (fans).

Well, thats really supporting our team-:silly:

any 1st round pick is not worth chad johnson. id rather take a chance on a 22 year old kid who could be with us for his career and not cost a bajillion dollars, than chad f-ing johnson who is gonna cost a fortune and maybe has 3-4 years left? hes 30 already.

more stupid stupid moves from this stupid stupid team.

I definitely agree with you here man.

Ok..

I can only assume that after such an impassioned plea from a fan on a message board that Snyder is sure to sell the team. No doubt about it.

Archived