Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'd like to talk about the differences between frogs and bears ...

Sweet Sassy Molassy

I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here.

If you find yourself lost in the woods, **** it!, build a house. Well, I was lost but now I live here. I have severely improved my predicament.

I tried to walk into Target, but I missed.

Is a hippopotomus really a hippopotomus or just a really cool opotomus?

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut. I don't need a receipt for a doughnut. I'll give you the money, you give me the doughnut—end of transaction. We do not need to bring ink and paper into this. I just cannot imagine a scenario where I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. Some skeptical friend—"Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut—I got the documentation right here! Oh wait, it's back home in the file, under 'D', for doughnut." 'Cuz we all know that 'D' is for doughnut.

I like rice. Rice is great if you're hungry and want 2000 of something.

I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've traveled to. But first, I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won't fall down.

I like to play blackjack. I'm not addicted to gambling, I'm addicted to sitting in a semi-circle.

I like rice. Rice is great if you're hungry and want 2000 of something.

I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've traveled to. But first, I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won't fall down.

I like to play blackjack. I'm not addicted to gambling, I'm addicted to sitting in a semi-circle.

Hey Mike, all great quotes and all, but maybe you could grab some from somewhere other than in this short thread and especially from this page.:D

I went camping once, and got into an argument with a girlfriend in the tent. This is a really bad place to get in an argument, because I walked out and attempted to "slam the flap." How are you supposed to express your anger in this type of situation? Zipper it up really quick? *Zipper Noise* **** you!

I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work.

I like this one as well:

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived