Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It’s Official: Bush Is Objectively The Most Hated President In History

JimmyConway

http://firedoglake.com/2008/04/15/its-official-bush-is-objectively-the-most-hated-president-in-history/

Congratulations to George W. Bush and the Republican Party for another historic milestone set by the Great Leader:

At 39 months in the doghouse, George W. Bush has surpassed Harry Truman's record as the postwar president to linger longest without majority public approval.

Bush hasn't received majority approval for his work in office in ABC News/Washington Post polls since Jan. 16, 2005 three years and three months ago. The previous record was Truman's during his last 38 months in office.

Click either link for full article.

Republican or Democrat you have to appreciate this record.

Last I checked being disliked wasn't an impeachable offense.

but lying to the public to go to war that kills hundreds of thousands of people certainly is...or going along with wiretaps after being told it is unconstitutional....should i go on?

movie_bg.jpg

STAY ON TARGET!

The thread was originally about his polling numbers, not his impeachability.

And for the record, If I had been polled, I woudn't have approved either. But then I never voted for him so that shouldn't be a surprise.

Actually I'm pretty sure it is. I think congress can impeach a president without any reason if they have the votes.

The Constitution defines impeachment at the federal level and limits impeachment to "The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States" who may only be impeached and removed for "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

The Constitution defines impeachment at the federal level and limits impeachment to "The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States" who may only be impeached and removed for "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."
ok you got me there, but if they really wanted to they probably could think of some way to get it done

Archived