Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

bargate #3 in MD...need ideas

skinslove<3

Hello there my skins fans! With the schedule coming out yesterday, the season doesn’t seem so far away! I can't wait to get back into the grove of things with our boys. I hope to see a lot of you out there this year at FedEx, and hopefully you will buy some cigars from me :)

As you know we have been doing some "bargates" to keep the offseason rolling right along. Since we have Draft Day this month, and Beach Blitz in May, I was thinking of scheduling a bargate in June in MD somewhere. I need my MD ESers to help me out here. We need a bar that we can generally pack a lot of skins fans into that has good cold drinks and good food. We also need a hotel relatively close by so that the out of towners can crash.

Thanks for your ideas in advance…let's make this one huge!!! HTTR!!!

<3 the future Mrs. LaRon Landry :)…..ill stop, Aimz.

Annapolis sounds like the perfect match.

any places there??

How about Deno's on Bladensburg Pike?

do they have a link???

On the Border in Bowie is the place.

we did OTB for our last bargate, but it was yummy. i would be down for that again with some queso, guac, and tequila!!

Union Jacks is my choice. Convient location. But if you want other side of the Beltway, how about the Sideline (Lavar's bar) but my vote is Union Jacks

In no way, shape or form do I mean this to be disrespectful, but the location of Sideline isn't a great area. There's a little sketchiness over there .... Beginning of this year there was a shooting in that shopping center where folks died.

Archived