Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTF!!! Dall-ASS has 5 prime time games!!!

Passizle

well I guess now all he can do is come up with more excuses for Tony Romo sits to pee.

Hey, I know why he choked in the home playoff game against the Giants. The temperature was lower than the average, which affects throwing motion, and leads to a lesser performance. Yeah, that's it.

Plus, it was just too windy...you can't Blame Romo sits to pee for that.

Plain and simple - when everyone is watching Homo CHOKES! Remember the game against the Bills? I mean yeah they pulled it off but what 5 interceptions - it was great. And hey why not give them 5 times for us Washington fans to watch them fail with the spotlight on them

Cowboys had 7 Prime Time games last season and won them all.

Why not start by providing the link to the list that shows the Redskins didn't even crack the top 10 in merchandise sales last year?

I tried to find a link and I couldn't. Instead you provided one and proved me WRONG. What more do you want? Your link was sufficient.

But that was for the 2007 season, before that, they didn't finish in the top 10.

well I guess now all he can do is come up with more excuses for Tony Romo sits to pee.

Hey, I know why he choked in the home playoff game against the Giants. The temperature was lower than the average, which affects throwing motion, and leads to a lesser performance. Yeah, that's it.

Kind of like what you do in The Stadium for Campbell? You got to come up with some kind of excuse to explain a QB without a winning record and a sub-80 QB rating.

Actually the 11 penalties is what bit the Cowboys. I don't care what team you are, if you committ 11 penalties in a game, chances ar eyou going to lose.

But you are right. Crayton dropping passes and quitting on routes had nothing to do with it. Romo sits to pee made a few mistakes but he is far from the reason as to why the Cowboys lost.

I tried to find a link and I couldn't. Instead you provided one and proved me WRONG. What more do you want? Your link was sufficient.

But that was for the 2007 season, before that, they didn't finish in the top 10.

You said "I can also pull up archived rankings"...so I'm assuming you can also pull up 2007's rankings as well. Not to mention you insisted on a link from me to prove my point (as if the lengthy quotes themselves weren't enough), yet nobody insisted on the same from you.

Except for me lol...

Also you forgot that the ball was damp and he couldn't really grip the football against the Giants too.

Kind of like what you do in The Stadium for Campbell? You got to come up with some kind of excuse to explain a QB without a winning record and a sub-80 QB rating.

Actually the 11 penalties is what bit the Cowboys. I don't care what team you are, if you committ 11 penalties in a game, chances ar eyou going to lose.

But you are right. Crayton dropping passes and quitting on routes had nothing to do with it. Romo sits to pee made a few mistakes but he is far from the reason as to why the Cowboys lost.

Actually, the only 2 things I have ever said hindered JC in '07 was the injuries to the O-line and WRs. I don't need to come up with lame excusues like "the ball was slippery".

But go ahead and be a typical Cowboy fan, make excuses anyway you can for any sign of poor performance, and when cornered, change the subject to the Skins. All that does is speak volumes about your character.

And assuming people need to come up with an excuse for a QB who in his first full season (sort of, except for injury) who still put up a 60% completion, and threw more TDs than INTs, behind a makeshift O-line, with WRs going in and out like a revolving door also speaks more about yourself, as does focusing in on only 2 specific stats. Care for me to bring up Troy Aikman's stats his first season with the Boys? How about his record?

The League would put Dallas in prime time every week if they could and for good reason.....

Dec 6, 2007

The second highest-rated program of the 2007-08 television season is the Patriots’ 48-27 victory over the Dallas Cowboys on Oct. 14, a telecast that earned an 18.0 national rating on CBS

Dec 5, 2007

The limited reach of NFL Network didn’t hurt the ratings for the Packers/Cowboys match-up.

Despite being available in only 35 million homes, NFL Network set a new record, as the highly hyped Dallas Cowboys/Green Bay Packers match-up produced an incredibly strong 14.6 coverage household rating, and over 10 million viewers.

The 14.6 coverage rating posted by the game, which was won by the Cowboys 37-27, makes it the highest-rated cable program since CNN’s Larry King Live presented a free-trade debate between Vice President Al Gore and Ross Perot (18.1 rating).

Sept 26, 2007

More Hispanic households tuned in to watch the Dallas Cowboys' NFL victory Sunday night than any other English-language program, according to figures released by the Nielsen Media Group for the week of Sept. 17-23.

Dec. 26, 2006

The Philadelphia Eagles 23-7 victory over the Dallas Cowboys on NBC drew a 12.5 overnight rating and 29 share, the highest rating for a Christmas Day NFL broadcast since 1993 (15.1/39, Houston Oilers at San Francisco 49ers on NBC).

There's a reason for those 5 INTs. Are you aware that a few days before that game, Romo sits to pee had found out that his father was diagnosed with prostate cancer? That's a serious thing. The prognosis for prostate cancer isn't the best.

So maybe, just maybe... that might have been weighing in on Romo sits to pee's mind during that game.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't know this.

Romo sits to pee's pecker also hurt from screwing what's her name that week.

Have you ever thrown a football with a sore pecker?

Actually, the only 2 things I have ever said hindered JC in '07 was the injuries to the O-line and WRs. I don't need to come up with lame excusues like "the ball was slippery".

Anything that avoids implicating Campbell for his bad play is EXCUSE-MAKING. Bad line or no bad line. Amazing as to how Collins had the exavct same bad Oline and WRs, and ride s 4-game winning streak.

But go ahead and be a typical Cowboy fan, make excuses anyway you can for any sign of poor performance, and when cornered, change the subject to the Skins. All that does is speak volumes about your character.

Who needs to have excuses made for him?

The guy that passed for over 4,000 yards, a 64% pass completion rate, 36 TDs, a QB Rating of 97.4 and led his team to a 13-3 record and to the playoffs... AND A TWO TIME PRO-BOWLER...

or

...the guy with 2700 yards, 12 TDs---a few of them garbage TDs like the one against the Patriots, a QB rating SOUTH of 80, a dubious stat of throwing more than 30 times---the Redskins are 0-10, and was riding a 4 game losing streak.

I see why the word bong is in your name... you've been hitting it too much.

And assuming people need to come up with an excuse for a QB who in his first full season (sort of, except for injury) who still put up a 60% completion, and threw more TDs than INTs, behind a makeshift O-line, with WRs going in and out like a revolving door also speaks more about yourself, as does focusing in on only 2 specific stats.

When you give up 50-something sacks like the Lions and Chiefs, then you complain.

And as for your WRs "going in and out", Moss and Randel-El together missed only 3 games. And the one game that Moss missed, you guys won anyway. So here you go with the excuse making.

Care for me to bring up Troy Aikman's stats his first season with the Boys? How about his record?

Aikmans' stats are irrelevant to this discussion. But check this. Aikman was immediately thrown into the fire. He didn't get to sit the bench for an entire year. I mean that's the excuse you use on Romo sits to pee of how he got to watch from the bench for 3 years. Well then if you want to compare Campbell to Aikman, you need to take that into account.

Well you seem to be a bit slow, but that's been explained. The ball was greased/slicked up. The first Sunday Night Game last year, when the Cowboys played the Giants in Dallas, they talked about the game in Seattle, and they put up side pics of Romo sits to pee taking the snap from the Seattle game and a snap in another game. They circled and pointed out the sheen on the ball in the Seattle game, since then the NFL has assigned neutral persons not affiliated with the home team to be in charge of the K-ball. Before that, the home team handled them.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

The ball was not greased up. That's straight retarded friend. It was just brand new.

And talk about Jason Campbell all you want. I promise you won't find a single Redskin fan on the planet that can write an entire paragraph about Jason not being able to hold a football and it being the football's fault.

Archived