Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Amazing Elephants

chomerics

Love elephants. Two of the best things I've ever seen on TV were shows on the Discovery Channel about elephants. One was about the elephants going to war with lions in Africa. The other was about elephants in India getting pissed off at humans and going to war with them. They were saying that they would knock on the humans front door and when the person answered the elephant would snatch them out and kill them. Bad ass.

I saw a documentary on elephants and they had two in captivity. One of them they just received from some zoo, and she was about 50 years old. The other one was roughly the half the age and had been at the zoo for a while. . .well, when they brought the new one even close to the one that was there for 20 years, and she went bonkers. They videotaped the ordeal. . .

Well it turns out they were from the both at the same zoo decades earlier. One went to one zoo, and the other went to a different zoo. After 23 years, they remembered each other, and knew by scent who it was. It was an amazing video to watch, and it gave me a different appreciation of the animals. . .

Found the video about them . . .

I saw a documentary on elephants and they had two in captivity. One of them they just received from some zoo, and she was about 50 years old. The other one was roughly the half the age and had been at the zoo for a while. . .well, when they brought the new one even close to the one that was there for 20 years, and she went bonkers. They videotaped the ordeal. . .

Well it turns out they were from the both at the same zoo decades earlier. One went to one zoo, and the other went to a different zoo. After 23 years, they remembered each other, and knew by scent who it was. It was an amazing video to watch, and it gave me a different appreciation of the animals. . .

Found the video about them . . .

You ever see anything about when the elephants go and visit an elephant graveyard? I guess all elephants go off and die in the same place. So sometimes the relatives go and visit. They smell the bones and literally start crying. Like really, tears stream down their faces. Amazing stuff.

Archived