Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Redskin player do YOU think we should trade,but won't post it with Nazi's here?

michael_33

I know there are many people that believe one thing or another about this franchise and what direction you would like to see them go...

I also know there are many opinions on who we should keep and who we should let go,but sometimes hold your tongue because of the thread killers(Nazi's) that reside here at our wonderful site...Their comparable to the sentients in the Matrix movies...lol

But I am the one...lol :laugh:

So since I firlmly believe I will forget more about the Redskins history than any Nazi will ever know,I will be more than happy to share my opinion!

So my question is...Who do you think we should TRADE this season or before/during the draft that YOU think would be a smart move for the long term success of the Redskins...?

So what am I saying?....Who would you trade that is "off limits" so to speak for a draft pick or a player that we so desparately could use?Mainly because either their contract is almost up or you think we have seen the best they can offer to the team and we could upgrade by trading them,while their value is high...

You want my answer...?Honestly...

Jason Campbell:

My opinion:He's been ruined just like Ramsey was,but with a lesser extent...What is this...his 4th season(drafted in 05',06,07 and now 08)?He has yet to play a full season with us and will be learning a new offense again?

His decision making has been suspect with late 4th quarter INT's and is recovering from an injury...

But his value is probably pretty good as he has shown good flashes of his arm and he is still young...However his contract will be up very soon and we will have to decide then, if he's worth mega bucks only hoping he wants to stay without having to franchise him if he's even worth it!

I've often wondered how good we would have ben last season with Collins in the whole season...Sure he played horribly against seattle,but I took it as we were playing desperation football which is always a recipe for disaster..

I realize that Campbell really hasn't had his fair shake either like Ramsey,but I'm thinking for the future...not to be a nice guy!

(I know that Campbell won't be traded and this thread is mute...Hell it might be why Zorn took the job for all we know)Cause Campbell has the size and the arm to be a prolific QB if everything worked in his favor!

But here are 2 things I would at least entertain,if trading Campbell meant draft picks,a starting player to help a weakness and getting the value Campbell may be worth now before his contract is up...

1)Draft Day:It's true that the Ravens,Falcons,Dolphins are in need of a QB and a few other teams could try for a QB in the 2nd round like the Bears(grossman),chiefs(croyle),Panthers(weinke old),Lions(Kitna)Vikings(dude sucks!)and possibly others as well...

So what kind of value does Campbell bring to the table for trading for a WR...?Apparently everyone and there brother think we need one....Could you trade a Campbell for a Roy Williams since a quality QB might be of their interest?

Miami wants to move down and have said so...What would it cost us to move up to #1 for the Dolphins pick by trading Campbell to them...?What else would they demand?

These are just 2 examples of many different scenarios that we could entertain....

How would it hurt us as a team?Well...lets see

We could use our 1st or 2nd rounder on a QB...We could possibly land Woodson or Henne in then 2nd round...Start Collins for the season and let whoever get used to the system...

Draft what we want in the 1st and start the Zorn era with his man...

One thing we can all agree on....If Campbell gets hurt and doesn't finish the season or just plays average at best,we will be starting to look elsewhere for his replacement!His contract will be up and we will get NOTHING for him....

I truly hope he's the man cause we need good QB play, if we are to win anymore Championships...

So who do you think we should trade? :) (but are afraid to say...?)

......and don't tell me none of you have not at least thought of my thread!

you make some good points... then again no you dont. 1.) campbell will not be traded 2.) if we dont want our own unproven future why would anyone else. 3.) if you think that it is even imaginable to trade campbell and our first round pick to miami, its not, not even close. 4.) dont be dumb man the reason campbell hasnt played a whole season yet is because HE HAS ONLY HAD ONE CHANCE TO! and its not like he did something stupid to get injured he got a legit injury.

have some hope man, and please read your threads before you send them.

The redskin player I think should be traded is Ladell Betts. Originally I woudl say CP but now we are going to a WCO that is Portis's bread and butter. I think if we traded Betts and a draft pick to a team who has depth at WR and is in need of a good RB, that would be awesome. I think of 2 teams that come to mind, Cincinatti OR Detroit

but I am just saying

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I hate the casual usage of the term Nazis. George Bush and Dan Snyder do not equal Hitler. No poster's action on this board rises to the level of Nazi attrocity. The casual usage of the term desensitizes it and demeans the attrocities that were done to millions of Jews, Blacks, Gypsies, and other groups. There are to my knowledge zero Nazis on this board and the fact that some people like to stifle a thread comes no where close to the level of the action of the Nazis.

I find the usage offensive, uninventive, and lazy. Invoke something else.

I'll get off my podium now.

Actually, there's a bunch of candidates. But the first that comes to mind is Jansen. Why? Heyer. Hey, I like Jansen but I feel we need to go in another direction and we have it. Now, why not?

Suisham is another and the DB that decided to run out of bounds at Seattle last year and be the first to touch (down) the ball that resulted in a rekick and a 30 yard return vs down in their own 20. Actually you can just cut him (Lorense).

Peopl can talk about Suisham all they want but I'm not depending on him at least not to make a 13 yard field goal in the playoffs. But you say he can kick it inside the 5 yrd line on kick offs? So you have folks in D2 that can do that. I'm talking about winning playoffs and that he proved he can't do. There's others too.

I firmly believe Portis was terrible under Gibbs 2.

Not sure if it was all his fault, I do believe Gibbs hampered him, and it was pretty clear that the guy just didn't fit into the system.

I also believe had we traded Portis, we would currently have a Calvin Johnson stud caliber of player on our team right now.

Having said that.....I do believe CP will do better under Zorn, so I am willing to give him another season. I am actually warming up to the idea of seeing what he can do with an offense that actually tries to move the ball.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I hate the casual usage of the term Nazis. George Bush and Dan Snyder do not equal Hitler. No poster's action on this board rises to the level of Nazi attrocity. The casual usage of the term desensitizes it and demeans the attrocities that were done to millions of Jews, Blacks, Gypsies, and other groups. There are to my knowledge zero Nazis on this board and the fact that some people like to stifle a thread comes no where close to the level of the action of the Nazis.

I find the usage offensive, uninventive, and lazy. Invoke something else.

I'll get off my podium now.

In addition, some people use it as a way to make themselves seem more important. Its actually quite pathetic. By deeming the board Nazi's, he makes himself sound like some revolutionary rebel.

he even called himself "the one," :doh:

I think he's just upset that everyone hated his mock draft.

1.The most likely player to get traded is Betts.

2. I really hope Campbell has a good year, but in my gut I feel like he is a glorified Ramsey and is being treated with kid gloves. He sometimes has that blank look Ramsey and Banks had. It worries me. I know many on here think his name is Jason Favre, but I don't see it.

I would trade these guys for the following picks or players...in a heart beat:

Ladell Betts- 3rd rounder or Roy Williams and we give them a fifth.

Shawn Springs- 4th rounder

Marcus Washington- 5th rounder

Jansen and Thomas- 4th rounders

Griff- 5th rounder

Thrash for a sneeze.

I figured I was right about Jansen and Suisham. But some would argue for Suisham that he only missed 1 field goal of importance. Okay, and how many does it take. And its not the 1 that he missed its that is was a H.S. kick and he missed it bad.

It's like the pony War Pass. He was a clear favorite to win the K-Derby and bounced bad in Tampa, losing by 25 lengths, actually 24, and this pass weekend he loss by a half length to a pony that won't win the K-Derby, but you want to pick him as a favorite. Yeah I hear you.

And CP? Well, let's get LT out here and we'll see how he fares. Won't be much difference. The reason why he (CP) did not do as good as one would like is not CP's lack of performing.

Trade EL and Rogers they both have not produced like they should have and we could possiblly get value for them on the open market! Arizona or a Cincy might take them off our hands for a Boldin or Ocho on draft day!:2cents:

We can't trade Thrash since, as of now, he is basically our only option in 3 WR sets because we didn't retain Reche and we let Espy go. He is part of the posse now. :paranoid:

We have unproven talent on the roster besides Thrash, plus everyone is learning a new playbook so they should be on a even playing field!

Maurice Mann 6'1" 190 bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Mann

Burl Toler 6'2" bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burl_Toler,_III

Billy McMullen 6'4" 215 bio http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=4553

Anthony Mix 6'5" 235 Video

bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Mix

and now Jerome Mathis 5'11'' 175.

If thrash can be contributed so can one of these guys, right?

Can we trade the OP and his use of the word Nazi to indicate that we are dictators and follow Hitler rule? I think this thread needs to be boycotted.

There are no "Nazi" here on the board. We are all humans who are Extremely opinionated and see the light differently then someone else. But that doesn't mean we should be classified as "Nazi".

I think you should be banned from this site.

We have unproven talent on the roster besides Thrash, plus everyone is learning a new playbook so they should be on a even playing field!

Maurice Mann 6'1" 190 bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Mann

Burl Toler 6'2" bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burl_Toler,_III

Billy McMullen 6'4" 215 bio http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=4553

Anthony Mix 6'5" 235 Video

bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Mix

and now Jerome Mathis 5'11'' 175.

If thrash can be contributed so can one of these guys, right?

The thing is...Thrash has proven that he can at least be a #3 WR. Most of those guys have done pretty much nothing in the NFL. They have all also been cut by other NFL teams prior to being signed by us (besides Mix, who we signed off of a practice squad). If a player is a big time diamond in the rough usually they show it early enough to be kept by the team that drafted them low or picked them up as UDFAs. Sure it would be great if one of these guys turned out to be the next Colston or something, but banking on them being anything more than camp fodder is probably going to lead to disappointment.

Nobody, you people act like were going to trade Marcus Washington, Jon Jansen, Shawn Springs or even Ladell Betts for 3rd and 4th round picks and actually get someone who produces like these people. We already have draft picks, people on this board are so obsessed with obtaining more draft picks I think you people might give up your first born. We have a good team, with quality players. Let not try to trade it all away for a couple ****ty draft picks. Let's keep what we have a build. :doh:

We can't trade Thrash since, as of now, he is basically our only option in 3 WR sets because we didn't retain Reche and we let Espy go. He is part of the posse now. :paranoid:

We do have other options. Mix, the draft, the practice squad, and Mathis.

yeah, i agree with the guy above me. give what we have a shot and see where it takes us. it's not like we have a crappy team where we need to move some of our better parts to get youth and upside in return.

Nobody, you people act like were going to trade Marcus Washington, Jon Jansen, Shawn Springs or even Ladell Betts for 3rd and 4th round picks and actually get someone who produces like these people. We already have draft picks, people on this board are so obsessed with obtaining more draft picks I think you people might give up your first born. We have a good team, with quality players. Let not try to trade it all away for a couple ****ty draft picks. Let's keep what we have a build. :doh:

"YOU PEOPLE"? As if we all are of the same opinion. Calm down. It ever occur to you that some of us could possibly agree with you?

Archived