Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it not a coincidence that Ray "MABUS" is Barack Hussein Obama's advisor?

michael_33

From Mabus' wikipedia page:

He has been awarded the U.S. Department of Defense Distinguished Public Service Award, the U.S. Army’s Distinguished Civilian Service Award, the Martin Luther King Social Responsibility Award from the King Center in Atlanta, the National Wildlife Federation Conservation Achievement Award, the King Abdul Aziz Award from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the Mississippi Association of Educators’ Friend of Education Award.

He is active in many community activities, primarily focusing on education. Following Hurricane Katrina, he founded the Help and Hope Foundation, which works to meet the needs of children affected by the storm.

He is a member of the RAND Center for Middle East Public Policy[19] and the Council on Foreign Relations,[20] and is the Distinguished Lecturer on the Middle East at the University of Mississippi.

As a photographer, his photographs have raised tens of thousands of dollars for various Mississippi charities.

He has appeared on many television programs as an expert on the Middle East, including “60 Minutes” and “Nightline.”

Mabus was appointed by President Bill Clinton to be the United States ambassador to Saudi Arabia and served from 1994 to 1996. During his tenure, a 1994 border crisis involving Yemen was diffused,[10] a 1994 crisis with Iraq was deterred,[11] a 1995 terrorist attack was weathered,[12]child custody disputes were addressed,[13] and contracts worth more than $16 billion were signed between Saudi Arabian and American companies such as Boeing,[14]AT&T[15] and others
he graduated from the University of Mississippi, and holds a master's degree from Johns Hopkins and a law degree, magna cum laude, from Harvard Law School. He also served in the U.S. Navy aboard the cruiser USS Little Rock,[1] and worked as a law clerk in the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
you're right, sounds like a real prick

Since he won't tell you where he's going with this, I'll help out.

Mabus is the name associated with the third antichrist according to Nostradomus....

Don't you find this a little weird Heidenreich?

I mean..It's not like Mabus is some common name like Smith,Jones or Brown...

In Nasrodamus's quatrains,it's been notably identified as Napolean as the 1st antichrist and then Hitler"hister" and then he identifies a man named Mabus as the 3rd...

Could Obama have this guy be his running mate(vice President) when/if he gets elected?

Then if something happened to Obama,this Mabus guy would eventually take over as President?Just curious?

Maybe someone with more legal knowledge can confirm my question...I don't know?

You got to admit...This is very weird!

Since he won't tell you where he's going with this, I'll help out.

Mabus is the name associated with the third antichrist according to Nostradomus....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So you're throwing Revelations right out the window?

Don't you find this a little weird Heidenreich?

I mean..It's not like Mabus is some common name like Smith,Jones or Brown...

In Nasrodamus's quatrains,it's been notably identified as Napolean as the 1st antichrist and then Hitler"hister" and then he identifies a man named Mabus as the 3rd...

Could Obama have this guy be his running mate(vice President) when/if he gets elected?

Then if something happened to Obama,this Mabus guy would eventually take over as President?Just curious?

Maybe someone with more legal knowledge can confirm my question...I don't know?

You got to admit...This is very weird!

In the place very near not far from Venus,

The two greatest ones of Asia and of Africa,

From the Rhine and Hister they will be said to have come,

Cries, tears at Malta and the Ligurian side.

This is one of the more popular quatrains; it is said to describe Hitler (Hister) at a meeting with Mussolini in which they made plans for Italy for formally enter the Second World War. The problem here is that Hister is a term used in the time of Nostradamus to describe the Danube river. It does seem to describe a war that has some relation to Germany, but there is no way of connecting this to Hitler or the Second World War.

Strangely enough I was about to say this as a joke. Good thing you beat me to it KB13.

Wait...you really meant it. :doh:

My biggest beef is with having the same team in there for 27+ years and how they have influenced the world and set us up to be where we are today. I want change, not rhetoric. There has to be some kind of a connection, when you look at it. Take Iran-Contra for instance, Bush, Clinton, Powell all working together with the CIA. Wasn't an impeachment about to be given to Clinton for his back door dealings with China, right before the Lewinski insedent? How was that worked out under Bushco as far as our part in the global economy?

I've been doing some digging, because I want to believe Obama is the real deal and an actual candidate for hope and change, but the more I look, the more I find connections to the same crew Bush, McCain and Clinton keep as company and I begin to doubt he is any different, just better advertised.

If you want me to go into any of Obamas platform I have a problem with or the company he keeps, no problem. Educating Obamanites has become a hobbie for me lately, seeing as how it's fairly easy.

Archived