Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran (English)

NattyLight

I havent seen the clip or the movie, but I've read about this film coming out. With that limited knowledge of it, my question is basically "why give extremists a reason to think they are right?"

Or am I missing something?

Ive asked that same question every time Hollywood has released a blatant anti-US war movie over the past 6 years.

I havent seen the clip or the movie, but I've read about this film coming out. With that limited knowledge of it, my question is basically "why give extremists a reason to think they are right?"

Or am I missing something?

I don't even understand what your point is. Perhaps you should first WATCH THE MOVIE, and then you can resubmit your question phrased intelligibly.

but I bet you never ask that question when it's a blantant American Propoganda film. Cause after all, Americans killing "terrorists" is a good thing.

You're right. I must be crazy to consider it a good thing to kill terrorists.

We should try and hold hands with them and sing kumbaya.

but I bet you never ask that question when it's a blantant American Propoganda film. Cause after all, Americans killing "terrorists" is a good thing.

The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist, which many many Muslims understand

The problem becomes when Muslims feel they are being subservient to the goals of the United States, even if the goals are essentially the same

"Films" like this however do nothing but enflame the worst elements of all sides

I really don't understand any of those who say this movie is inaccurate-

NO ONE except for Muslims even speaks during it!!

so now PLAYING THE SPEECHES OF MUSLIMS is considered hate speech against Muslims?!! How about the hate speech against the Jews and Christians and Hindus and Budhists that we hear daily?

What kind of a politically correct inverted reality world is this?!

Is this film saying ALL MUSLIMS are terrorists? No.

It is simply pointing out there are many millions of Muslims who do wish for world domination and do not mind using violence to obtain it.

Does that mean all 850 million Muslims think that way? I don't see anywhere in that movie that anyone states all Muslims are Islamofascists.

What it does show, is that there is a minority of Muslims who preach murder, and a minority who glories in murder for their religion. If anyone can deny those facts, you are simply denying reality.

It is funny that many of those who want to give Al Qaeda a victory in the heart of the Middle East- are the first ones to claim some conspiracy to defame Islam. And those of us who are literally fighting for a Muslim democracy in Iraq- are accused of being racists. :cuss:

Find me Gene Wilder's film about the Quran. THAT would be awesome.

"If you're blue, and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where Harlem flits....

MOHAMMED!"

"Puttin' on the ritzzzzz!!!!!!!"

That would be pretty good.

Watched it

What a load of propoganda BS that Michael Moore would be proud of

I got nothing else to say about it, but this is clearly from the Moore school of "documentary"

Can you give examples of what isn't true? I'm not doubting you, SHF, but its just one thing to say something isn't true, its another thing altogether to prove that it isn't true. :2cents:

That's all you have to say after watching that? Pretty weak Predicto

It was all I felt like saying. :whoknows:

I'm not muslim, but that doesn't sound like the muslims I know.

I also went and read a little about Mr. Wilders, and decided I didn't like him.

did i miss something when i tried to go to the site it looked like some muslims threatened to kill some people so they took it down.

yeeesh atleast the scientologist just threaten with lawsuits.

Go search on youtube...its up there as well, although I don't think they have the translated version on there though...

BTW that was a good movie, A+++++ in my opinion.

Archived