Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Current Timeless Redskins Jerseys

Fear Our D!

If every player from the 07-08 team NEVER played another snap as a Redskin, who would you say would always have a relevant jersey? (other than 21. That's too easy)

BTW, I wouldn't say 26 because we have had good RB's over the years. 26 will never be a 44.

I'm going to have to go with 89. The reason is basically the 2 long balls in Dallas in '85, and he's probably going to be around for a while. In order to be a "timeless" Jersy, IMHO, you need to have done something special on the field AND lasted a long time on the team. Moss has the "Special" more than anybody.

I'm going to have to go with 89. The reason is basically the 2 long balls in Dallas in '85, and he's probably going to be around for a while. In order to be a "timeless" Jersy, IMHO, you need to have done something special on the field AND lasted a long time on the team. Moss has the "Special" more than anybody.

Or '05 ;) . You're right though! I'd make him one of the 75 greatest Redskins already.

BTW, I wouldn't say 26 because we have had good RB's over the years. 26 will never be a 44.

Yeah we've had a bunch of good running backs, but I think when it's all said and done, Portis could go down as our best running back. If he shows up big in the playoffs and gets a ring, it'll be a no-brainer.

That was a great ending to a game. The cowpukes had it all set up to put those guys in the ring of fame and think they will beat us. 89 put an end to that.

:dallasuck

Santana Moss has made his mark too....(#89, yes?) 25 years from now, Skins fans will still remember his 2 long TD receptions on Monday Night Football that crushed Dallas in the closing minutes. THAT GAME finally erased the ghost of Clint Longley....

I am going to have to agree....what a glorious night that was....my friend was talking trash ALLLLL night...and he isn't even a Cowpie fan....then the streets around Radford University went crazyyyyyy fireworks and everything. You would think that we had just won the Superbowl.

HAIL!

I'm listening to Randy Thomas on Redskins radio right now and I had to throw him in here.

I'd love to have a #77 and I miss having him as my avatar (I have no idea why last years third string QB and not even on the team anymore is my avatar now)

Randy has had issues with injuries, but ever since he has been here he has been a leader and Redskin through and through. I remember when Coles was whining Randy came out and blasted him for it.

I hope he stays healthy and has a great year.

BTW he said he wants the 21st pick to be O-Line or D-Line. He wants some youth on the O-line. He doesn't care if it is someone that plays his position.

I missed the first part of the interview.

I'm listening to Randy Thomas on Redskins radio right now and I had to throw him in here.

I'd love to have a #75 and I miss having him as my avatar (I have no idea why last years third string QB and not even on the team anymore is my avatar now)

Randy has had issues with injuries, but ever since he has been here he has been a leader and Redskin through and through. I remember when Coles was whining Randy came out and blasted him for it.

I hope he stays healthy and has a great year.

BTW he said he wants the 21st pick to be O-Line or D-Line. He wants some youth on the O-line. He doesn't care if it is someone that plays his position.

I missed the first part of the interview.

I love Thomas, too, but he wears 77; I have no idea who 75 would be.

Archived