Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Current Timeless Redskins Jerseys

Fear Our D!

60 47 53 26 and 89! Moss has given me so many good memories. Forget all those drops and fumbles last year. That was a fluke.

And I seriously hope 17 is timeless and bound for the ring of fame! The current 17.

The Current 17???? Are you to young to remember Doug who won us a SB under that number.

Definitely 26 and 47. I would also throw 60 and 76 into the mix and most likely 30 before it is all said and done.

I have my 28 that is my old standby for when I have fans of any team except Dallas over. Dallas games are reserved for my 56 LA jersey. They hate it when they begin their smack talk and I can fall back on the good old, "Well, I understand why you would hate him. He did end Aikman's career." That is usually good for a nice temper tantrum. My wife also got me a 26 this year when the playoffs started. She actually outfitted the entire family with new gear for the playoffs. What a great wife!

The Current 17???? Are you to young to remember Doug who won us a SB under that number.

No, no. Of course I remember Doug "How long have you been a black quarterback?" Williams, but I'm saying that I hope Jason Campbell ends up in the Ring of Fame. That would equal many championships, I would think.

#30 Landry

#26 Portis

#17 Campbell (hopefully)

#89 Moss

#60 Samuels

#59 Fletcher

#27 Smoot

I think all of these will always be remembered fondly. As long as London plays some more years for us and all the others do the same. It would help if we win a championship, then we will remember the whole team forever.

Nice work remembering Fletch. I think you and I are the only ones. I give him the mvp for last year. Turned our D around and provided the best leaderhip. Gotta love that man. He is so durable and smart. 3-4 more years would be awsome.

To be honest, I'd give props to anybody wearing a 25-year-old throwback, regardless of whose jersey it was. Of course, that's probably because I'm not from the DC area, so I approach pretty much anyone in Skins gear.

I know this is slightly off-topic, but I've been wanting to ask a question...it's not worth its own thread, but it is somehat relevant to this one:

How do y'all feel about Terry Allen throwbacks? Are they cool, or are they out the door because of the number (21)? I ask because I own only two jerseys: a Green, and an Allen. I don't wear the Green one, because I don't want it messed up (I have it hanging on my wall)...which leaves me with one option if I want to represent us when going out to watch a game. I don't have a lot of spending money, and even if I did, I'd probably have higher priorities, sooo...is it better to wear an Allen jersey, or no jersey at all?

To be honest, I'd give props to anybody wearing a 25-year-old throwback, regardless of whose jersey it was. Of course, that's probably because I'm not from the DC area, so I approach pretty much anyone in Skins gear.

I know this is slightly off-topic, but I've been wanting to ask a question...it's not worth its own thread, but it is somehat relevant to this one:

How do y'all feel about Terry Allen throwbacks? Are they cool, or are they out the door because of the number (21)? I ask because I own only two jerseys: a Green, and an Allen. I don't wear the Green one, because I don't want it messed up (I have it hanging on my wall)...which leaves me with one option if I want to represent us when going out to watch a game. I don't have a lot of spending money, and even if I did, I'd probably have higher priorities, sooo...is it better to wear an Allen jersey, or no jersey at all?

I have a Allen jersey as well, I acually haven't worn it since ST passed away, but not because of that reason. I just haven't worn it. I probably will wear though. I personally don't see any reason not too.

i got no problem with that. Allen had some really good seasons for the B&G

Woa, maybe i am missing something here or maybe people didnt read what the OP said.

But he said if they never play another snap for the skins again.

We have people talking about london fletcher? yea he was real nice this year, but 1 year doesnt make you a timeless skin. And IMO neither does 3 or 4 years of service. When i see a skins "brad johnson" jersey, i dont think he was a timeless player.

When i go to a game and see a stephen davis jersey, im not like "damn great jersey" im like "you need to upgrade" and i loved and still love number 48. He was great, but i dont think he was timeless.

Cooley could be, but 4 years, doesnt make you timeless. As the OP said if he never played for the skins again. What if Cooley went and had 5 more years with the Gmen or something...

Portis is just like 48 in my opinion, we need more time and something special.

There are only 2 on my list: Samuels and Jansen. Jansen has become inconsistant and hurt but those 2 have been here forever, through all our different coaches.

Archived