Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

where were you when.....(ST related)

NJskinner

I know there have been a million and one threads about Sean Taylor, but I got to thinking and........ where were you when you heard the news that Sean had been shot. I was riding in my car listening to WFAN (NY sports radio) when I heard that he was shot in the leg. When I first heard the news, although I obviously didn't want to hear he was shot, I was releived to hear it was in his leg as oppossed to his chest. As the day progressed, the news just kept getting worse. :(

i was at school in spanish class...my friend alex was on the computer and said "Derek, Sean Taylor got shot in the leg.." and i kinda jokingly said that doesnt matter, it probably hurt the bullet. then the next morning i woke up for school and had a text message from him....and i knew what it would say. i had to run downstairs and turn on espn to make sure. i was more pissed off at first than anything.

I was in bed and my friend texted me saying he had heard reports of sean taylor being shot. He told me some reports were saying he was in stable condition and the others were saying he was fighting for his life so I immediately got out of bed and put it on ESPN and comcast. The next morning I got a text again at like 6 am and I immediately knew what it was...

i was chillin at home after coming home from class. turned on nfl network and they had the breaking news on the ticker on the bottom of the screen. at first i was like" he'll b ok after he heals" i though he would probably b done 4 the season but i tell u what, we all know that we'd take him being IR'd for the season than what happened to him any day.

Wow in the past week since there has been no Redskins news. We have been reduced to fans lamenting about this non stop. Between folks getting tatoos, visiting the grave site, jersey retirement, street names, statues. Can you let the man rest in peace. I understand the anniversary of his death or when his killers go to trial. But every day there is something along these lines and its time to bring it to a close.

Archived