Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

where were you when.....(ST related)

NJskinner

Got a phone call from my sister when I was putting chips up in one of my stores(Work for frito lay) Told the other customers and first thing that came to mind was there goes our season. And the next morning it went to oh my god I cant believe this happened. Made me feel very selfish after I found out he passed, football went out the window.

I was sitting at a table with some classmates, working on a project in the cafeteria at Maryland Park Junior HS when we got news of the shooting of JFK, not too sure where I was when I heard the news about Taylor...... probably browsing these boards.

No because none of those threads concern the death of one of our current best players. Making a seperate section for those would only last a little while. Furthermore none of those topics DESERVE their own thread like Sean. However, an ST section would be posted in forever. It's a way more trivial subject than those as well and you know it. My proposal makes everyone happy.

huh?

anyways, keep bumping the thread so you have to see it on the front page. :thumbsup:

huh?

anyways, keep bumping the thread so you have to see it on the front page. :thumbsup:

Don't act like you don't understand. My idead makes everyone happy does it not? The thread has already been made so what do i care if it gets bumpted again, where else do you want me to voice my opinion? Create a new thread? Now that would be exactly the opposite of what i want....is ANOTHER Sean Taylor related thread. Give me a break.

Archived